Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Annoying things on ANTM

Re: Annoying things on ANTM

i cannot take one more time of Tyra "relating" to the girls by turning everything back onto herself when someone reveals an emotion or a situation in their personal lives. It seems Tyra has been through it all, even when she has to stretch to get some connection from it. It makes me insane..."you had a pervy uncle who wanted you to sit on his lap while he sings somewhere over the rainbow? well, when i was young i had a photographer they called uncle leo who saw a rainbow once when he was sitting down and he totally had a lap. it was a really hard situation for me but i got through it and became a superstar, as you can see by the many billboard-sized posters all around us in this room right now."

FORT Newbie

In some seasons I am anoyed by the eliminations in cases where a girl may have only been in the bottom two once with someone who has been in the bottom two numerous times but yet the girl who has been in the bottom two more than once somehow survives against the girl who has only been there once. A good example of that would be Renee and Natasha. When the two of them were placed in the bottom two together that was Natash'a third time I think in the bottom two and Renee's first. I remember watching the episode thinking Renee was going to be in the finale with Jaslene but of course that didn't happen. Although it annoys me, I guess sometimes you can't look at how many times a girl has been in the bottom two to determine how well they are doing in the competition.

Here Kitty Kitty Kitty StarrieEyedKat's Avatar

The horrible product placement acting "Oh, yeah, I use this lotion at home too!" If you're gonna push something, push it well.
    Just found out I'm pregnant, 1/28/08!!!

FORT Fogey

Tyra's "speech' every time before the elimination. when she stands there with an absolutely wooden face holding the pictures..

She always says the same words, to the tee..! "I'm holding..pictures in my hand..bla,bla,bla!

Try to change some words for goodness sake! Ugggh ... I turn off the volume when she is starting giving this speech every time...

I just don't like Miss J.
    I don't get why he/she/it's in the panel at all.
    It's trying too hard to be funny.

Here Kitty Kitty Kitty StarrieEyedKat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Justafan1;2616504;
    Tyra's "speech' every time before the elimination. when she stands there with an absolutely wooden face holding the pictures..

She always says the same words, to the tee..! "I'm holding..pictures in my hand..bla,bla,bla!

Try to change some words for goodness sake! Ugggh ... I turn off the volume when she is starting giving this speech every time...
    Same here, I Tivo it and fast forward through the stupid speech, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Laundry;2616508;
    I just don't like Miss J.
    I don't get why he/she/it's in the panel at all.
    It's trying too hard to be funny.
    I would much rather have Mr. Jay be a judge, and I don't even like him that much!
    Just found out I'm pregnant, 1/28/08!!!

I hate that they show someone saying " I don't wanna go home, I have more to learn" in the espisode they are leaving in! I HATE THAT!! I really like a good surprise!

kro
    kro

FORT Newbie

why she have to repeat the prize of the competition and introduce the judges everytime at the panel, so annoying.

what would stam do? distractionx's Avatar

the way tyra gave danielle s*** every week for her voice but didn't bat an eyelid at jaslene's incredibly irritating voice.
    Last edited by Marleybone; 10-17-2007 at 02:05 PM.

I find it interesting that when it's down to the bottom 2 Tyra does her question;
    "so who goes home, the girl... or the girl...?"

Then she answers by saying who gets to stay. She says this question and then doesn't even answer it!