Page 15 of 37 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Annoying things on ANTM

Re: Annoying things on ANTM

Quote Originally Posted by reneealldeway19;2644334;
    Sometimes I wish that the panel was different every week. Because then the s would be judged a bit more fairly, as far as the week's performance, and Twiggy...grrrr....would not be saying every second "she just dosen't look like a "
    Yeah, a different panel would be nice but I think they should atleast have somebody who has been with them before, to track their overall progress. It would be really unfair I think if a top dog was cut because of one photoshoot. Another thing is that when they're doing product placement shots, I think Tyra should keep her greedy eyes off the film (btw I always love how Tyra says she "went through their film" when it's super obvious that the photographers are using DIGITAL medium formats cameras - Hasselblad if I'm correct). It's the client who should be picking the images they want, not some ex-model who runs a reality show and has fairly limited views on beauty (I find her fake, and how can she be so open if people who are too skinny/big/inbetween phase her. She says she's more open, but she's really just creating her own standards).

Yeah I've always wondered about Twiggy too. She just says the same thing over and over. Does she have guys with cue cards playing tricks on her? I almost think that she should be pumped full of drugs so that she would actually COME ALIVE for once. *imagines her on E/LSD - brain explodes*
    Last edited by Endit; 11-02-2007 at 09:29 PM. Reason: double quote? how did that happen?

I only started watching ANTM from cycle 7 on up and the MTV repeats have allowed me to catch up on the other cycles so far except 5 and 6. One thing I noticed was how in earlier seasons, Tyra RARELY ever hugged whoever she kicked off at panel whereas now, she always does so along with a little advice. Before I caught the repeats, I thought she did this every cycle but apparently not and I found it to be a little... eh, not nice.

After rewatching C3 today, i noticed the continual negative criticism of Ann while other girls were the ones getting the boot.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

That was really annoying. Ann was full of potential and all, but seriously, it should be three strikes and you're out. The Toccara elimination is where she should've left, to say nothing of Norelle's outing.
    Last edited by ClrDeLun; 11-04-2007 at 02:15 AM. Reason: grammar
    "It's either s**t or champagne; it's either/or, it's either fantastic or it's not fantastic. You can turn it around any which way you want about having real people and real sizes and shorter and petite and whatever, we just wanna see great, big, gorgeous, tall, thin girls walking down the runway."

-Alex Perry, AusNTM

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by surrender;2646305;
    I only started watching ANTM from cycle 7 on up and the MTV repeats have allowed me to catch up on the other cycles so far except 5 and 6. One thing I noticed was how in earlier seasons, Tyra RARELY ever hugged whoever she kicked off at panel whereas now, she always does so along with a little advice. Before I caught the repeats, I thought she did this every cycle but apparently not and I found it to be a little... eh, not nice.
    Hah. I was watching Cycle 6 the other day and I noticed that too. It seemed to start in mid cycle 7 or maybe even 8.

Before she would just say "Thanks ______" with a fake little smile and then banish them. Now she gives them a big endearing hug and complimentary advice.

Here Kitty Kitty Kitty StarrieEyedKat's Avatar

I miss the Tyra from Cycles 1 & 2...she gets more robotic every cycle.

Another annoying thing of ANTM? Every single post from the new Contradictions thread and the new Editing Goofs thread!
    Just found out I'm pregnant, 1/28/08!!!

when tyra said "the most unattractive thing in the world is a quitter and for that you can go"
    i hated that moment, and ebony even said "thank you" :nono

this stupid bad editing, when they used the 'bianca smile" during heather critique, even if i'm not a fan of biantch

i was annoyed when elyse was in the bottom 2 with gisele, especially when elyse had performed strongly that episode. i felt that they only put elyse in the bottom two just for either the hell of it or so that she wouldn't be the only contestant that wasn't in the bottom two at least once.

What annoys me is that Saleisha has a lot of experience before ANTM which is so unfair!!! -_-...

And also when the judges always listen to Nigel... Sometime i feel like the main judge is really NIgel -_-