Page 14 of 37 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Annoying things on ANTM

Katarzyna & Anya: Final 2 willl's Avatar

Re: Annoying things on ANTM

Quote Originally Posted by Mo_MiSer;2642679;
    It's also annoying to hear someone constantly tell a contestant that she should practice posing in front of a mirror. Aren't they indirectly saying that the girl is non-photogenic? No one who has ever won ANTM has ever been told to practice that way.
    I believe that being photogenic and having to practice in the mirror are two complete different things. When somebody is photogenic, you have that certain eye contact, no matter if it's a dead eye or an "alive" eye, you can see something special in there. For the angles and stuff you just have to practice in the mirror: some have it naturally, but a lot don't.

Quote Originally Posted by silvertoast;2642059;
    Remember, everything is calculated on reality TV. Why does Tyra mention CoverGirl for the one hundredth time? Because they want product placement, and are a major ad client.
    Believe me, we know. That doesn't make it any less annoying that there's a reason behind it.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Mr Jay talks too slow, i feel like i have hearing problem, or my english is really that bad....even i am asian.

Quote Originally Posted by Angkor;2616153;
    Here's a topic where you can say ALL the things that irritates you on ANTM.
    Evacuate the bad things about ANTM you have in you lol but in a respectfull way of course
    The first thing that comes to mind is Nigel. He seems to me to be such a fool.
    "New World Order" is an oxymoron. I miss Sara(C6). I miss Lauren(C10).

I have a huge hate-list of things I could rant on about, but if I were to attempt that, I'd be chained to my computer for a couple of years and that wouldn't be any fun, SO... I'll just say that the choice of photos are horrible. Tyra simply doesn't pick out good ones. She picks them out to create an image for each contestant, and it wouldn't surprise me at all if she ever came out and said, "I was going through [model's name] pictures and they were really good, but on the show, she was killing my ratings, so I had to cut the bitch," I think that all of the main judges (and Mr. Jay) should go through each girl's images (they have the time!) and have votes on what to select.

I am also sad that Twiggy and Miss. J are on the panel. They are worthless slices of meat, never offering any real advice. Everything that comes out of their mouths are either lame or things others have already said. In panel, I almost think they have no personality. Bring back the original panel - Janice and that other guy who kept comparing people to food (sad but true). They were the best, and Janice topped Tyra's fakeness anyday. She was the only real one in the joint even if she was a bit mean or crazy at times.

FORT Fan

I know they need Janice back. She told you like it was didn't sugar coat anything. She didn' baby anybody you either had it or you didn't

FORT Newbie

Just one word - Tyra.

what would stam do? distractionx's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Endit;2643259;
    I have a huge hate-list of things I could rant on about, but if I were to attempt that, I'd be chained to my computer for a couple of years and that wouldn't be any fun, SO... I'll just say that the choice of photos are horrible. Tyra simply doesn't pick out good ones. She picks them out to create an image for each contestant, and it wouldn't surprise me at all if she ever came out and said, "I was going through [model's name] pictures and they were really good, but on the show, she was killing my ratings, so I had to cut the bitch," I think that all of the main judges (and Mr. Jay) should go through each girl's images (they have the time!) and have votes on what to select.

I am also sad that Twiggy and Miss. J are on the panel. They are worthless slices of meat, never offering any real advice. Everything that comes out of their mouths are either lame or things others have already said. In panel, I almost think they have no personality. Bring back the original panel - Janice and that other guy who kept comparing people to food (sad but true). They were the best, and Janice topped Tyra's fakeness anyday. She was the only real one in the joint even if she was a bit mean or crazy at times.
    ita, i'm all for miss j. staying as runway teacher though.

Congrats Whitney! reneealldeway19's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Endit;2643259;
    Sometimes I wish that the panel was different every week. Because then the s would be judged a bit more fairly, as far as the week's performance, and Twiggy...grrrr....would not be saying every second "she just dosen't look like a "
    "I miss Aimee...." "I stomp the KATwalk!"
    Danielle:"You see the sun set...you see it rise. You see the Eiffel Tower, you hear the crows caw, and Nnenna's still on the phone!"
    (Download the ANTM Fade Away Song
    Here:http://www.mediafire.com/?1nn1m45xhz5) (My ANTM 10 Head Quarters)

Quote Originally Posted by distractionx;2644213;
    ita, i'm all for miss j. staying as runway teacher though.
    YES! I've been noticing that in the last couple of seaons they feature him less and less (or just don't show us what he does with the girls), but I think he should stay and help the girls with runway. And I love your icon too (I have no icon now since I'm currently searching for a new one). Gotta love Stam.