Page 13 of 37 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Annoying things on ANTM

FORT Newbie

Re: Annoying things on ANTM

Quote Originally Posted by psylancer;2639970;
    Well, Saleisha is getting on my nerves...is that considered annoying?
    Yes, especially when she meets with the judges she always performs some bad acting (e.g. acting cute)to make herself more likable. Yuck!

It is really annoying when they focus on one girl in each episode, they make it so obvious that she is going out! I really wish it's less obvious!

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

it would be funny if like in other seasons, the girl with the most negative criticism gets high fashion jobs like Molly Sue has.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee;2641740;
    it would be funny if like in other seasons, the girl with the most negative criticism gets high fashion jobs like Molly Sue has.
    yeah mollie is the best revenge from antm "stupid reason to eliminate girls"

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by TokyoNiGHTS;2616748;
    Announcing the prizes every single episode. Just in case you missed what they were in the previous 10 episodes.
    Remember, everything is calculated on reality TV. Why does Tyra mention CoverGirl for the one hundredth time? Because they want product placement, and are a major ad client.

My pet peeve: ANTM has not been about a top model since they got CoverGirl as a big ad client and turned ANTM into "America's Next CoverGirl Spokeswoman".

ANTM didnt let the twins into the final round.... I really hope one of the twins can be ANTM.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by ClrDeLun;2634889;
    only two Asian-featured girls have been in all 9 cycles.
    Maybe young Asian women have better things to do in life than appear on reality TV. Like study hard and go to college. There might be family pressure to go for certain careers.

Quote Originally Posted by silvertoast;2642089;
    Maybe young Asian women have better things to do in life than appear on reality TV. Like study hard and go to college. There might be family pressure to go for certain careers.

^^ hahaha ....yup totally agree with you! Not all girls want every minute of their lives recorded and shown to a whole country!!
    One day, Katarzyna will accost Tyra on the catwalk, sparta-Kick her off it and yell "This is KATARZYNA!!!"

I hate it when the judges say that a model doesn't "rock" their height, or their haircut, or the outfit they're wearing. I guess the judges think the models must spend all of their entire waking moments looking like they're in a photo shoot.
    I love to ride the woodies.

"'If you're flammable and you have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit. Unless you're a table.' Mitch Hedberg"

It's also annoying to hear someone constantly tell a contestant that she should practice posing in front of a mirror. Aren't they indirectly saying that the girl is non-photogenic? No one who has ever won ANTM has ever been told to practice that way.