Page 11 of 37 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Annoying things on ANTM

Re: Annoying things on ANTM

you know i agree with almost everything you guys said that is annoying about Antm...one thing i hate bout Antm is when certain girls last more eliminations than others..etc bre,jade,ann,jaeda....and i hate when they screw up the photoshoot ideas by adding crap and alot of photoshop to it...i mean almost every photoshoot of Antm could of been highfashion, editorial or magazine worthy if they would execute correctly and stop over photoshoping and adding unnecessary things uhhhh

I'm starting to hate Tyra's little jokes she makes when she tell the girls the judges will deliberate, like "We will now decide which one of you will (insert corny reference to the photoshoot such as "be thrown into the recycling bin" or "will be plucked like a flower" or something)" It always sounds really forced.

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by TunaFests;2633501;
    well with Jael it was on the nude episode
    O ok I wasn't sure on that one. But, they still did a death scene afterwards like it was planned.

Quote Originally Posted by Angkor;2629418;
    the SPECIAL TREATMENT with saleisha
    I like Saleisha a little but I agree I think she get a little bit more attention. Her name really shouldn't have been called first.
    Last edited by Marleybone; 10-28-2007 at 08:04 PM.

FORT Fan

I don't know if it has been said or not but I'm tired of Tyra picking the wrong pic. Like Lisa I know she had to have had a better shot because she was taking alot of good pics Mr. J said so himself. It's like Lisa is getting picked on for having a different background from modeling. Nobody is perfect atleast she got out of that lifestyle and showing people you can make something out of yourself. I think she would be a good rolemodel for people that have had a rough life. I get tired of seeing people that had a really good life trying to tell me I can have a good life when they have not lived it themselves.

Annoying things on ANTM

Tyra.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

Im watching the show today on MTV and i watched how almost every time Eugena and Jaeda got negative critiques/feedback and they we're in the top 5. While AJ who had the best walk of all of was sent home after maybe one bad picture. Tyra is gaining a history with this and she did it again with Whitney not so long ago. Also, if there should ever be a plus size model, it has to be an all plus size show. I doubt thats coming anything soon.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

1. tyra
    2. disappearance of Gilles Ben Simone, that's not annoying
    3. the guest judges who dont have anything to do with high fashion
    4. the cheap makeovers of Brittany Hatch and others
    5. Saleisha, Saleisha's bob, and Saleisha's special treatment and everything that concerns Saleisha
    6. the confession room
    7. Jenah's tooth
    8. Chantal's baby's breath hahaha
    too good, but no good....

www.friendster.com/ficklebee

Quote Originally Posted by erjentapa;2634023;
    1. tyra
    2. disappearance of Gilles Ben Simone, that's not annoying
    3. the guest judges who dont have anything to do with high fashion
    4. the cheap makeovers of Brittany Hatch and others
    5. Saleisha, Saleisha's bob, and Saleisha's special treatment and everything that concerns Saleisha
    6. the confession room
    7. Jenah's tooth
    8. Chantal's baby's breath hahaha
    Which judge has nothing to do with high fashion? Twiggy was a high fashion model and probably THE first supermodel despite what delusions Janice has of herself being the first. Miss J was also a high fashion model himself. We all know Tyra was a high fashion model. And last, but definitely not least, "noted fashion photographer Nigel Barker" is a high fashion photographer. The guest judges usually DO have somthing to do with high fashion. They are usually the photographer or like this past week is a high fashion model. Everyone on the panel has a lot to do with high fashion

Heather winning Covergirl of the week everyweek. except the firrst.

I find these things annoying:

1. The Naomi weave
    2. The Tyra look-a-likes
    3. First-cut elimination after only one photo shoot
    4. Lack of Asians on the show (when they are relevantly visible in high fashion)
    5. Short winners
    6. Experienced models (C5-Lisa, Jade, Saleisha, etc.) going against first-timers and being praised for doing better
    7. WTF contestants lasting too long and strangely getting cut on good photos (Keenyah, Eugenia, Jade, Renee)
    8. I preferred the show on when it was on Tuesdays