Page 10 of 37 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Annoying things on ANTM

Re: Annoying things on ANTM

the SPECIAL TREATMENT with saleisha

Please, please people of challenges photoshoots go-sees and panel and every ANTM related thing STOP saying "AS A MODEL.. bla bla bla". this girls are not models. and as a model you dont have to "play different characters" or know how to shake your ass in a tyra banks lousy video. STOP IT, PLEASE.
    bring janice back. now.

Quote Originally Posted by sneaky177;2616224;
    Well, what I find annoying is the obvious voiceovers of Tyra they add in later, like when she finished calling the top 13 and she walks to the other girls and she says something like "this is not the end for you girls."... You could tell that was added in.

Oh and it does irritate me that this is more a reality tv show than a modeling competition. How much drama is in every episode? I know that makes for good television but hopefully if they have a recap episode they can show more of the lighter moments the girls had together.
    OMG i agree with you 100%!!!!! THIS IS EXACTLY my problem..im like, um she definately did NOT say that live! lol
    Leftover lady, let alone the strongest to be subdued, if I only had the magic key that would unlock the realms to the plateau of the highest me, even though Iíve been badly bruised, living in a house to become a popular muse.

FORT Newbie

I'm sure this has been mentioned, but the EDITING is so obvious. I mean, whoever gets the first or second interview leaves, and whoever gets the inspiring or fierce music is called first.

what would stam do? distractionx's Avatar

the editing has never been this bad, like they usually make it pretty obvious who is gonna have a good/bad week but there still is a guessng game involved. this cycle they might as well TELL you who the bottom 2 is within the first 30 seconds of the episode.

Back To Baisc: ANTM 10 miyagichan's Avatar

hmmm..I get annoyed when Tyra contradicts herself >.<

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

They had the audacity to give Yaya crap for having a background as a dancer. Hello? if it can help her, i don't think a photographer or mag editor and/or designer will care. If it helps her become more graceful, why chide her for it?
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Yeah, I remember when they were criticizing her Dooney & Burke photo because her poses where too dance-ish even though she had an awesome photo.
    "It's either s**t or champagne; it's either/or, it's either fantastic or it's not fantastic. You can turn it around any which way you want about having real people and real sizes and shorter and petite and whatever, we just wanna see great, big, gorgeous, tall, thin girls walking down the runway."

-Alex Perry, AusNTM

FORT Fan

I was watching the ANTM marathon and I noticed that when kahlen friend died they shot a grave yard shoot with the deadly sins then I thought about jael when her friend died they shot a death of a model photo shoot. I'm was thinking was it planned like that or what is goin on

Quote Originally Posted by missdiva;2633494;
    I was watching the ANTM marathon and I noticed that when kahlen friend died they shot a grave yard shoot with the deadly sins then I thought about jael when her friend died they shot a death of a model photo shoot. I'm was thinking was it planned like that or what is goin on
    well with Jael it was on the nude episode