Page 53 of 230 FirstFirst ... 3434445464748495051525354555657585960616263103153 ... LastLast

Thread: Heather - Cycle 9

FORT Fogey

Re: Heather - Cycle 9

Quote Originally Posted by Angkor;2619341;
    about the "camera connection" it's bullsh^$!* because if you look at her pre-show pics, in all of them she's connected to the camera and in the group shot with metalic swimmsuit where she is straight on, don't tell me she doesn't look AMAZING
    I thought her eyes looked great in the silver metallic swimsuit shot, but if you look at the preview video, Heather looks really timid and not strong at all. She wasn't giving good eye contact. But thats just an observation. I'm not going to try to link it to any disorder or anything. I'd also like to add that I'm sure Heather has improved since then.

Quote Originally Posted by RealityLovesMe;2619346;
    I thought her eyes looked great in the silver metallic swimsuit shot, but if you look at the preview video, Heather looks really timid and not strong at all. She wasn't giving good eye contact. But thats just an observation. I'm not going to try to link it to any disorder or anything. I'd also like to add that I'm sure Heather has improved since then.
    well i disagree with you, i feel the opposite.
    during the interview i though this girl has some confidence and a little attitude lol in a good way (with all of her gesture).

she's awkward but she HAS confidence and she IS a strong person (come in antm with this kind of disability), you can see she 's got a high opinion of herself which is good because she's not cocky remember what her mom said on the phone "believe in yourself and i know you do heather "

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Angkor;2619822;
    well i disagree with you, i feel the opposite.
    during the interview i though this girl has some confidence and a little attitude lol in a good way (with all of her gesture).

she's awkward but she HAS confidence and she IS a strong person (come in antm with this kind of disability), you can see she 's got a high opinion of herself which is good because she's not cocky remember what her mom said on the phone "believe in yourself and i know you do heather "
    I meant in the preview where Tyra was introducing the girls. It is when they were in the metallic suits. Its still in the preview section on the cw website.

avy by martinique ANTM Mega Fan's Avatar

I think it's messed up that Heather is being criticized for not taking straight-on facial pictures, when Danielle was in profile in almost every one of her photographs.
    "What it do, Shawty?"-Natasha Galkina

i think heather is constantly improving all around. this week she walked on panel i practically melted. she was so confident and modelesque, so cute . her posture has improved a little. she walked like a crazy woman during the premiere

Mollie Megg Kata Lauren charlieboy's Avatar

Doesn't Tyra pick the photos?
    I don't understand why she didn't pick a straight on picture like she did to Naima on the kloofing shoot....

Heather looked so cute talking about her boyfriend int he clips. So sweet!
    "Ann and Eva... That was just gay!" ~ Toccara

Quote Originally Posted by ANTM Mega Fan;2619957;
    I think it's messed up that Heather is being criticized for not taking straight-on facial pictures, when Danielle was in profile in almost every one of her photographs.
    ...what!?! The only one of Danielle's pictures that was anywhere close to profile was the mermaid one.

As for Heather, its obvious theyre just creating reasons to criticize her, because shes doing strong in virtually every area they cover, and they cant have someone TOO perfect.
    av by gasalong

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by envy;2619122;
    is it intentionally or not, but heather never look at the camera in each week shots. its weird.
    Heather doesnt make eye contact with anyone. No matter where shes at. I've noticed that about her. Its kinda sad.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by BlazinGio07;2619990;
    Heather looked so cute talking about her boyfriend int he clips. So sweet!
    Lol. Heather has a boyfriend?? And what clips?? Did I miss something. Hehehe...