Page 52 of 230 FirstFirst ... 2424344454647484950515253545556575859606162102152 ... LastLast

Thread: Heather - Cycle 9

Re: Heather - Cycle 9

Heather definitely had better shots. We can see that her posing during the photoshoot was greeeeat !

I think Heather is beautiful. I'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed for her...

her nose? well yeah ok it's a bit big but she 'so pretty that she can handle that, anyway a nosejob can do the rest. a lot of models had surgery

about her photo this week, i'm a little disapointed but like you guys i'm sure they chose a "bad" one

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Satin;2618122;

One last thing (because I never know when to stop), when watching the girls prepare for the shoot on the show last night, there were some freaking amazing still shots of Heather (full face) and the other girls. I need to see if I can find the still shots I'm talking about, but Jenah was talking to the stylists in front of the clothes rack and saying she was ready to go, and the camera panned the room and caught Heather (with Chantal in the background) and also Ebony (with Bianca in the background) watching Jenah get ready. Those were some really terrific shots of Heather and Ebony.
    I don't remember seeing Heather facing forward at this time. I hope someone will put the pictures up!

Lauren-Whitney-Amis Tae from Siam's Avatar

I love Heather.

But I really worry about being spokeperson next week because people with Asperger seem to be brutally honest --it is one of their symptom-- and I fear that she might not connect with camera in commercial.
    Last edited by ShrinkingViolet; 10-18-2007 at 09:35 PM.
    A lot of people will walk in & out of your Life.
    But only true friends will leave footprints in your heart.

is it intentionally or not, but heather never look at the camera in each week shots. its weird.
    anti-nigel

Here Kitty Kitty Kitty StarrieEyedKat's Avatar

Being "brutally honest" isn't a symptom of Aspergers, it's just more likely to happen. So far she's had a pretty good connection w/ the camera and other people, considering. Hope the commercial goes well.
    Just found out I'm pregnant, 1/28/08!!!

Quote Originally Posted by envy;2619122;
    is it intentionally or not, but heather never look at the camera in each week shots. its weird.
    I hope that's not the judges plan to eliminated her... like...
    "Oh Heather, a model needs to look into the Camera & you bla bla bla..".
    & Yet they are always picking the 'Look to the Side' pic of her...

Quote Originally Posted by CreamMilkSugar;2618195;
    Heather definitely had better shots. We can see that her posing during the photoshoot was greeeeat !
    I think so too! She looks like she's sitting on a toilet in the shot they chose.

about the "camera connection" it's bullsh^$!* because if you look at her pre-show pics, in all of them she's connected to the camera and in the group shot with metalic swimmsuit where she is straight on, don't tell me she doesn't look AMAZING