Page 51 of 230 FirstFirst ... 414243444546474849505152535455565758596061101151 ... LastLast

Thread: Heather - Cycle 9

FORT Regular

Re: Heather - Cycle 9

Heather rocked as usual! That wasn't even her best shot! And full face, she is still gorgeous and has the height to model....one of the best Tyra has had on the show in terms of raw material!

I think they are going to use the personality excuse at the last minute, but already she is interacting more with the girls and is more confident....Go Heather!

And that challenge was stupid! Why would they think the girls could nail a pose while a guy is wrestling their tall butts on skates is beyond me--real female skaters often don't nail THAT! Kudos to Lisa for pulling it off, but I am glad that Heather didn't take her lack of performance so seriously and did her photo right!

I dont like this profile crap, I'm sure she had better shots they need to stop, maybe she was good for so long they had to do something to take her perfect away.

FORT Newbie

Heather's pic look amazing. her side profile is really great although her squatting thing is a bit off. but I think she'll look good at any angle - all 360o of it. haha!

I can't wait to see Heather take a face-forward photo. I don't like her profile because of that elephant in the room that no one seems to be mentioning (her nose).
    FIERCE avatar by antm10wordpress!
    In your face TYRA!

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by RealityLovesMe;2618059;
    I can't wait to see Heather take a face-forward photo. I don't like her profile because of that elephant in the room that no one seems to be mentioning (her nose).
    Yeah I know. She looks terrible full-on:

ImageShack - Hosting :: swim9hx1kr2.jpg

Ahem. That was sarcasm by the way. Heather is hawt.
    Last edited by ShrinkingViolet; 10-18-2007 at 11:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by hmah;2618082;
    Yeah I know. She looks terrible full-on:

ImageShack - Hosting :: swim9hx1kr2.jpg

Ahem. That was sarcasm by the way. Heather is hawt.
    Wait, i don't get it! I said I didn't like her profile because of her umm "unique" nose.
    Last edited by ShrinkingViolet; 10-18-2007 at 11:41 AM.
    In your face TYRA!

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by RealityLovesMe;2618091;
    Wait, i don't get it! I said I didn't like her profile because of her umm "unique" nose.
    Hmm....I think her nose looks less prominent in her profile shots actually. but you're right, I think I probably met to respond to your post in the 10/17 episode thread about her full frontal shots.

Anyway, haha, it's pretty obvious I'm a heather fan. I think she rocks.

Quote Originally Posted by hmah;2618109;
    Hmm....I think her nose looks less prominent in her profile shots actually. but you're right, I think I probably met to respond to your post in the 10/17 episode thread about her full frontal shots.

Anyway, haha, it's pretty obvious I'm a heather fan. I think she rocks.
    I liked her before the show started because of the group shot when they are all in silver. And that was full-face. I'm not liking the profile!
    In your face TYRA!

Quote Originally Posted by Kaizen;2617885;
    I dont like this profile crap, I'm sure she had better shots they need to stop, maybe she was good for so long they had to do something to take her perfect away.
    I agree, Kaizen. I know she must have had some full front shots, as Jay specifically told her to pose full front face. The judges just decided to use another profile shot, so they could comment on her always shooting profiles. I must admit, I was laughing pretty hard when all of the judges faced to the left after pulling Heather's picture at the judging panel. Cracked me up.

Also, the closer I look at Heather's most recent photo shoot picture (profile or not), it appears that her eyes are completely white (very gargoyle-y). Very spooky.

One last thing (because I never know when to stop), when watching the girls prepare for the shoot on the show last night, there were some freaking amazing still shots of Heather (full face) and the other girls. I need to see if I can find the still shots I'm talking about, but Jenah was talking to the stylists in front of the clothes rack and saying she was ready to go, and the camera panned the room and caught Heather (with Chantal in the background) and also Ebony (with Bianca in the background) watching Jenah get ready. Those were some really terrific shots of Heather and Ebony.

I didn't like her pic this week. It seemed way too boring. At the same time, I felt she had better shots.