Page 12 of 230 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262112 ... LastLast

Thread: Heather - Cycle 9

Re: Heather - Cycle 9

For us old-timers, anyone else geting a vintage Cher look? (I've read all the rules, hope these pics are OK!)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. A. Schweitzer

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by infinite;2543440;
    i don't believe she'll make it as far as some of the other girls,
    but i do like how she kinda looks middle-eastern. reminiscent
    of sara cycle 2. hopefully, she'll get to go to overseas :]
    I see the same look in her, and hopefully, she'll make it far

FORT Regular

Have you seen her interview.
    Good God, what a weirdo... I thought I'd like her, dammit.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by StopMe;2554040;
    Have you seen her interview.
    Good God, what a weirdo... I thought I'd like her, dammit.
    I was thinking the same thing it seemed like she was so spaced out shes very weird....I think shes getting the No Personality Card this cycle her or Chantal...Im saying Chantal because we didnt see enough personality in her interview liek Sarah or Saliesha or Jenah

FORT Regular

I watched her model interview from CW and I have to agree that it was kind of weird. However, most of the celebrities do talk like Heather does especially when they are invited to talk shows -bubbly, animated, complete with full regalia of facial expressions. With this premise, chances are she would become an accomplished TV personality and/or a supermodel no matter what the outcome of America's Next Top Model Cycle 9 Competition.

Quote Originally Posted by iheartnik;2554048;
    I was thinking the same thing it seemed like she was so spaced out shes very weird....I think shes getting the No Personality Card this cycle her or Chantal...Im saying Chantal because we didnt see enough personality in her interview liek Sarah or Saliesha or Jenah
    Heather? Whoa i thought she had alot of personality, she was moving arms everywhere and other stuff. But she has ADHD so that may explain why acts so 'weird'. But i like her and didn't mind her interview.

FORT Fanatic

I just watched her interview and I have to say that she needs a lot of media training. First off, she uses a lot of verbal pauses and simple words such as like and cool a lot that makes people think she's unsure of herself. Second off, her voice is really raspy to the point that it's annoying. It's like listening to Lisa or AJ or Jael on repeat. Third, I know this is partly to her ADHD, but the constant moving around, playing with the hair, and moving her arms is distracting. I ended up counting how many arm motions she did instead of paying attention to anything she said.

On the looks side, I'm not impressed. To me, she looks very plain and ordinary. She needs a new hair color and a tan pronto. I know her co-workers said she was model potential but I think they are giving her false hope. Have they ever opened a Vogue and looked at it?

Team Katarzyna and Anya oxymoron's Avatar

^Well, I think she could be a great model if she just didn't go in front of a video camera, because she is amazingly photogenic and is really high-fashion looking.

But anyway. I noticed that on the ANTM Contestant Application that it says that the contestant must be in excellent physical and mental health.

I'm not sure if ADHD is severe or not (not exactly the greatest doctor on this site), but I'm pretty sure that she's going against the rules right now, since her ADHD will affect her in the competition.

The eyes says everything quangtran's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by oxymoron;2556106;
    I'm not sure if ADHD is severe or not (not exactly the greatest doctor on this site), but I'm pretty sure that she's going against the rules right now, since her ADHD will affect her in the competition.
    I don't think the show works that way. At all. If anything Tyra loves it when they spill the beans regarding special medical conditions: ala lupus, retina pigmentosa, vagus nerve, psoriasis and so on.

She maybe didn't do the CW quiz game because of her ADHD.
    "My head is big, for real? You look like a bratz doll." Bianca, Cycle 9