Thread: Heather - Cycle 9

Re: Heather - Cycle 9

Quote Originally Posted by RealityLovesMe;2689421;
    You seem to like girls with a bit of a nose problem! If Heather had the best face, they wouldn't have had to change the shape of her nose in the cover girl ad! Real employers would not do that much photo shopping.
    actually i think he seems to like pretty girls. I don't get this Heather big nose thing, her nose is normal. And even if she had a Wendy nose she'd still look gorgeous

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by RealityLovesMe;2689421;
    Real employers would not do that much photo shopping.
    actually, contrary to popular belief they would, have you ever watched the semi-documentary short film "evolution of a supermodel"? photoshopping is relatively inexpensive, so there is no "impractical" reason to stop editors from using it.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by jhanee;2689511;
    actually, contrary to popular belief they would, have you ever watched the semi-documentary short film "evolution of a supermodel"? photoshopping is relatively inexpensive, so there is no "impractical" reason to stop editors from using it.
    They would just pick a prettier model. Any kind of computer technician/artist cost money, girl!

exact, even models in interview claim "that's not even me in this cover!!" with photoshop.
    speaking of nose, yeah heather has a big nose but her face handle it although i wish she had a thinner one but...
    someone in this competition has an uglier one ====> dora

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by RealityLovesMe;2689519;
    They would just pick a prettier model. Any kind of computer technician/artist cost money, girl!
    the thing is, these graphic artists/editors ARE already part of the current costs especially with big publications, they're not a variable cost i.e. not an additional cost in case they have to hire just for instances where the model is less than desirable, whether or not they need editing, the graphic artists are there, so making them do a little extra is not going to cost more

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by jhanee;2689583;
    the thing is, these graphic artists/editors ARE already part of the current costs especially with big publications, they're not a variable cost i.e. not an additional cost in case they have to hire just for instances where the model is less than desirable, whether or not they need editing, the graphic artists are there, so making them do a little extra is not going to cost more
    Well, tyra doesn't agree with you! Remember what she said to Kenyah about her stomach? But since I don't have anymore respect for Tyra, I hope YOU are right!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by RealityLovesMe;2689584;
    Well, tyra doesn't agree with you! Remember what she said to Kenyah about her stomach? But since I don't have anymore respect for Tyra, I hope YOU are right!
    yes because tyra is just so reliable when it comes to telling the real "truth" about the fashion industry and such.

FORT Fan

You're right. I have an editor friend that works at a fashion publishing company here in NYC and they do alot of photoshopping. I have a casting director friend and he says there are lots of famous models with big prominent nose but still look stunning in the magazines. I can't say the same for Saleisha, big or small nose she just doesn't photograph well. Absolutely, not photogenic at all! And Saleisha has SHORT NECK! Why do you think Natasha from Cycle 8 did not win and Jaslene did? God, even Bianca photographs better than Dora and that says ALOT. That person just doesn't like Heather. What else is new?
    Last edited by Hot Mess 10023; 11-24-2007 at 05:49 PM.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Mess 10023;2689659;
    That person just doesn't like Heather. What else is new?
    Are you referring to me? I like Heather just fine. I just think her big nose and poor ability to do almost everything is being overlooked. And that she should have gone home around episode 2! I just favor the pretty girls on the show ... i don't prefer the charity cases!

Quote Originally Posted by RealityLovesMe;2689778;
    Are you referring to me? I like Heather just fine. I just think her big nose and poor ability to do almost everything is being overlooked. And that she should have gone home around episode 2! I just favor the pretty girls on the show ... i don't prefer the charity cases!
    that's what i call like