Thread: Heather - Cycle 9

Re: Heather - Cycle 9

, KariAna! Great post, and it's nice to have you posting with us.

Heather does not have a disease. Heather has Aspergers Syndrome which is

a disorder. I also have Aspergers. It is not a disease. It is a form of Autism.

It is difficult to live with, but one can live with it. One can learn to be out in

the world. It isn't easy but it is possible.

Kari Ana

Quote Originally Posted by centrino;2688179;
    Tyra knows that Heather has the disease, she knows that the girls are stepping over her, she knows that Heather must be the one who doesnt have a bed. But still, she arranged only 5 beds for 6 of them. Does Tyra has any conscience? I doubt.

FORT Regular

The recent episode really warms my heart.
    Remember the part when Jay was reciting the lines slowly to Heather?
    It truly shows that she's doing her best..and the AMAZING thing that got to me was she didn't fall apart like Lisa did!

Even though Heather says the lines awkwardly in some moments, I saw something real there when she says," I'm a Queen because I'm unique and I'm proud of it". That was gold!! I think she managed to say that part superbly because it was HER OWN WORDS, not something that she has to memorise!! ...and I can also see that Jay understands Heather's situation by the way he says the lines slowly for her

I really really want Heather to win...but I don't think Tyra would want to further stress out Heather to be in the Final 2 doing the important cover girl commercial unless they don't mind letting Heather do her own lines! but again..Heather's walk needs a lot of improvement too!

Heather...she CAN DO IT...but as you can see,she does great if she says her own lines like, "...I'm a QUEEN BECAUSE I"M UNIQUE AND I'M PROUD OF IT!!"
    Last edited by lomovsky; 11-23-2007 at 05:20 PM.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by lomovsky;2688614;
    The recent episode really warms my heart.
    Remember the part when Jay was reciting the lines slowly to Heather?
    It truly shows that she's doing her best..and the AMAZING thing that got to me was she didn't fall apart like Lisa did!

Even though Heather says the lines awkwardly in some moments, I saw something real there when she says," I'm a Queen because I'm unique and I'm proud of it". That was gold!! I think she managed to say that part superbly because it was HER OWN WORDS, not something that she has to memorise!! ...and I can also see that Jay understands Heather's situation by the way he says the lines slowly for her

I really really want Heather to win...but I don't think Tyra would want to further stress out Heather to be in the Final 2 doing the important cover girl commercial unless they don't mind letting Heather do her own lines! but again..Heather's walk needs a lot of improvement too!

Heather...she CAN DO IT...but as you can see,she does great if she says her own lines like, "...I'm a QUEEN BECAUSE I"M UNIQUE AND I'M PROUD OF IT!!"
    Well said

By the way, you have said a possible spoiler in that post actually.

FORT Regular

Go heather!! dont let those excuse of models bianca and saleisha break you down. I hope she excels next shoot.

FORT Newbie

I just watched episode 10.

Okay, if they keep Heather because she isn't "commercial enough" and keep Bianca, then that just isn't fair. Bianca did HORRIBLE in the commercial, has a terrible voice and just isn't that "approachable" covergirl they say she is. Heather is much sweeter and if they just gave her more time and a wee bit more confidence, I'm sure she'd improve.

FORT Regular

you guys!i just have a dream last night.A dream about antm!haha i saw kinda like jenah,heather,chantal.they were standing somewhere.and it was like they're in the top three.haha.i know im sound stupid,but its true.and i hope its true!haha

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by IMAN;2688687;
    you guys!i just have a dream last night.A dream about antm!haha i saw kinda like jenah,heather,chantal.they were standing somewhere.and it was like they're in the top three.haha.i know im sound stupid,but its true.and i hope its true!haha
    oh, that would be awsome! but in reality dora is in there, ard posible bianca too.

FORT Regular

who's dora?and i don't think bianca would do top three.I love heather i want her at the top there.thats all

Premium Member

Dora is a nickname that we use for Saleisha because she looks like Dora the Explorer LOL