Thread: Heather - Cycle 9

Re: Heather - Cycle 9

Tyra knows that Heather has the disease, she knows that the girls are stepping over her, she knows that Heather must be the one who doesnt have a bed. But still, she arranged only 5 beds for 6 of them. Does Tyra has any conscience? I doubt.

I was watching the Rock Climbing episode and I find it interesting how much of a 180 some of Saleisha and Heather's comments have taken.
    Saleisha said that 'even though it's a competition, I'm not trying to be a bitch or act rude to any of the girls here. that's just not my personality.' and Heather was like 'I was afraid the girls would look down upon me.' And boy didn't that change in the last episode ...

who's gonna check me,boo? ladychat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by centrino;2688179;
    Tyra knows that Heather has the disease, she knows that the girls are stepping over her, she knows that Heather must be the one who doesnt have a bed. But still, she arranged only 5 beds for 6 of them. Does Tyra has any conscience? I doubt.
    Heather cannot be ANTM because Heather cannot live in the real world. Tyra will have to hold her hand throughout her career, or she will fall on her face. Does Tyra want Heather on her hands for life? I think not.
    East of Reality

FORT Fogey

I can't way for the stupid reason for cutting her. 'You cannot survive in the real world, byebye!' I hope they are not keeping her around with no reasons other than drama sake.

Quote Originally Posted by ladychat;2688191;
    Heather cannot be ANTM because Heather cannot live in the real world. Tyra will have to hold her hand throughout her career, or she will fall on her face. Does Tyra want Heather on her hands for life? I think not.
    Why wouldn't Tyra want Heather on her hands? This would give her an opportunity to talk about how she helped someone who you wouldn't think could live in the real world, live in the real world.

who's gonna check me,boo? ladychat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sneaky177;2688195;
    Why wouldn't Tyra want Heather on her hands? This would give her an opportunity to talk about how she helped someone who you wouldn't think could live in the real world, live in the real world.
    Nah...Tyra's too selfish for that!
    East of Reality

FORT Regular

I love Heather. She's a natural with everything. My son has Asperger's and it is impossible for him to be fake about anything. What you see with Heather is how she is. There is no phony acting up. If her feelings are hurt, she expresses it. She is genuine.

I'm very disappointed in how cruel some of the other girls are towards Heather. Chances are very high that she endured torment and cruelty all through school, as was the case with my son.

The fact that she can still bounce back and treat others with respect (thinking her encouraging Bianca on the ropes), shows what a good and decent person she is.

And if Bitch Bianca doesn't soon get her ass bounced off of this show, I just won't continue to watch it, especially if Heather goes before her.

Heather does live in the real world. Reality TV is not the real world. Being ANTM is not real modeling. But it can lead to that.

Does she have to work harder than most of us to function how society dictates is normal? Yes.

I don't think that spokesmodel is in her future. But a print model? Yes. Single minded focus is important. She can do that.

Remember, we are seeing what happens in the house the way the editors want us to see.

One major advantage that Heather has is her art background. She can visualize a photo in her head -- unlike a lot of girls, who don't have a clue what their poses look like or where their angles are.

Her body is only affected by Aspergers because she feels awkward. With

some movement classes she'd not have this same awkwardness. It isn't

physical at all. It is developmental. Aspergers is not mental, nor is her body

flawed by it. Aspergers means having to think through things that other

people do naturally. This creates the appearance of being physically

awkward. Aspergers also doesn't mean slow. The appearance of being

slow is because of the need to think things through using coping mechinisms

so the reaction is accurate. Many times I have to stop what I am doing

and notice what I am doing and how it will affect other people. One of the

things I have a horrible time with is first thinking I should not send

something to a website and looking at it thinking it is fine. When it lands

suddenly everyone is angry with me as if I was rude. Reading the post

or what I said to me seemed fine and most people couldn't find a flame in

it at all. It is the phrasing and how it sounds to others. Anyway, Aspergers

is not the way they are making it appear. It is creating a bit of anger

for me. The fact that they allowed Bianca to speak to Heather the way

they did and then AIRING her abuse was despicable. I do not understand

why they have not had Tyra mediate any of this during this cycle when

the other cycles she did it a lot. Bianca needs to go home for rudeness.

Plain and simple.

Quote Originally Posted by Angkor;2685011;
    in the preview she seems SO happy to do martial art and fight on air, she 's cute but i don't think with her awkwardness she can do martial art because it's very precise, we'll see if she win the challenge.

oh! by the way i hope she'll fight against suckleisha and kick her ass for the bed incident
    Last edited by Marleybone; 11-23-2007 at 10:00 PM.