Page 101 of 230 FirstFirst ... 51919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 2297

Thread: Heather - Cycle 9

Re: Heather - Cycle 9

Heather (with Jenah) is like one of the best girls this show's ever had

Heather is my top pick, with Jenah being next and (unfortunately) Lisa was third. Now Chantal occupies that spot.

I just think that the behavior exibited by Be ank a (that's what I call her now, thank you Twiggy!) took away whatever 'pretty' Tyra keeps seeing in her. I never thought she was anything special, and her constant smiling when Heather flubs proves what a jealous, vindictive person she is inside. I don't recall ever seeing Heather delight in anyone's demise.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

FORT Regular

Heather is just natural at modeling,and i hope she doesn't win this .at least i want her at the top 3 or 2

cause like you look at the winners you don't see them anywhere.not at a cover of vogue or whatever.they're just like blah.look at caridee i don't see her anywhere.accept the seventeen magazine.

and look at jaslane or whatever her name is.she got no where to go and they try to make her work but she still can't.all they do is try to promote her at the cw site like 'My Life As A Cover Girl' thing and stuff but still nothing.

ANTM should push the game up,like the winner gets to have a cover of vogue or walk at the runway for super famous designers like gucci or whatever.

if they do that,the show is going to be awesome.

Heather and Lisa both had bad commercials, but the fact that Heather has more edge and can take better photos stand out and Lisa just lacks those. I thought it was a fair choice, even though I liked Lisa.

Suckleisha should go. I cant stand her.
    Question: What did you do in your downtime?
    Anya: We made up Couture Twister and Model-opoly! Katarzyna made it up.
    : Awwwwww!

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by IMAN;2687735;
    Heather is just natural at modeling,and i hope she doesn't win this .at least i want her at the top 3 or 2

cause like you look at the winners you don't see them anywhere.not at a cover of vogue or whatever.they're just like blah.look at caridee i don't see her anywhere.accept the seventeen magazine.

and look at jaslane or whatever her name is.she got no where to go and they try to make her work but she still can't.all they do is try to promote her at the cw site like 'My Life As A Cover Girl' thing and stuff but still nothing.

ANTM should push the game up,like the winner gets to have a cover of vogue or walk at the runway for super famous designers like gucci or whatever.

if they do that,the show is going to be awesome.
    ATMN picks people with absolutely no experience off the streets to try their hand at modelling for more or less 1 month or 2. Vogue would never pick an antm contestant for their cover when there's other VERY experienced supermodels that are very happy to fill that spot. It would be awesome, but no self-respecting, big-name company would side with ANTM.

It's not at all surprising the winners and contestants (excluding a few I think -- Isn't Adrienne doing well?) are not doing good. They are very inexperienced. However, maybe in the future, when they grow better at this, will indeed to found across more respectable covers.

Quote Originally Posted by JoaTher;2687815;
    Heather and Lisa both had bad commercials, but the fact that Heather has more edge and can take better photos stand out and Lisa just lacks those. I thought it was a fair choice, even though I liked Lisa.

Suckleisha should go. I cant stand her.
    I think the commercial tanked Lisa because she she was struggling not to fail while Heather was struggling to succeed.

Quote Originally Posted by withoutasol;2687462;
    Plus the bed thing is so overblown just as the shower incident. Count on Heather to start the pity party which seems to be the only way Heather knows how to deal with things.
    The "negative" behaviors that seem to bother you are the very things that make Heather different from others. Hence, the disability label. You are describing symptoms of Aspergers.

"Children with Asperger Syndrome have poor social skills. They can not read the social cues and, therefore, they don't give the right social and emotional responses. .... They are more noticeably different among peer groups in unstructured settings i.e. playgrounds."

"Their naiveté can cause them to be bullied and teased unless care is taken by assistants or buddies to integrate and help protect them. They can often focus on small details and fail to see the overall picture of what is happening in any situation."
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

A.J, Nicole, Renee, Jenah ILikeThat's Avatar

I dont think Heather's commercial was so bad. Eliminating her before bianca will be sooo unfair. I still cannot believe Bianca's in the final 5.

I don't think Heather overreacted to the bed thing, I would be pretty upset as well. It didn't seem as if Saleisha was making a joke, she seemed pretty serious when she didn't want to share a bed with Heather. I think it is pretty sad that the girls are picking on Heather, since she hasn't done anything wrong. Heather has been very sweet the entire time. Plus, her being upset over seemingly little things can be easily explained by her having Aspergers, since one of its symptoms is responding in a highly emotional way to unexpected occurences.

Quote Originally Posted by mom2;2687703;
    Heather is my top pick, with Jenah being next and (unfortunately) Lisa was third. Now Chantal occupies that spot.
    wow your top 3 is exactly like mine