Ebony

Heather

Janet

Jenah

Lisa

Saleisha

Sarah

Victoria

Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Re: Photoshoot 03 - Flowers & Plants

Thanks for posting these!

I love Jenah's photograph, it's absolutely amazing. Props to Heather, Sarah and Lisa as well; though Lisa's "old grandmother colorish color panties" haunts me. Chantal reminds me too much of Renee c8. Victoria's picture is weird, the wrinkles on her neck like, the focus of the picture. LOL.

thanks for posting!

Ebony, Sarah, Victoria, Jenah, Heather and Janet all did great.

the rest just didn't deliver. Bianca does look beautiful though

best ones: Jenah, Ebony and Heather
    Last edited by TunaFests; 10-11-2007 at 12:27 AM.

FORT Fanatic

Didn't see the episode yet, but loving all their pictures...except for Victoria's!! Jenah's pic isn't that great but everybody this week did okay.

Anya | Kata | Aimee so into you's Avatar

Too much photoshop, if it was more natural and serene, it wouldve turned out better. I'm not in LOVE with any of the shots, like there isnt one that gets me, but if I had to choose I'll go with Jenah!!

Here picture is superb!

Not feeling Heather's weed though, unlike everyone else.

And no seriously, Bianca does resemble Brandy (Scorpion shoot)
    beauty is only skin deep.

This photoshoot, while not bad, could have been SO MUCH better if the flowers were (or at least looked more) real and if the girls were standing up.

1. Jenah - this photo is flawless. Jenah is rocking up my favorite list with her second amazing photo. She looks like Karolina Kurkova's sister.
    2. Ebony - this looks like a typical Ebony photo, only BETTER. Much better. She really fits the whole surrounding of the photo.
    3. Lisa - there's a big dropoff between 2 and 3, but I still think Lisa delivered a great picture. Her weakest so far, but I can't complain.
    4. Sarah - it's funny how much I really dislike Sarah, but every week her picture ends up in the top five of the list. Good for her.
    5. Saleisha - I can see why people wouldn't like this picture, but I think it's so wrong that it's right. It could have been better, but it works as is.
    6. Ambreal - eh, I don't know. I kind of like her pose, but at the same time I'm so tired of her one look. It's only this high because it's a weak week.
    7. Chantal - her face looks blank, no doubt. But I think she would've looked better if not for that AWFUL, AWFUL makeup. Just ruins it.
    8. Janet - my least favorite picture of Janet so far. Beautiful setting, but she looks stiff. Plus that lighting (or photoshop) makes her stomach look weird.
    9. Victoria - I really, truly love the pose. And the setting is surprisingly beautiful. But this shot makes her face look even worse than it is.
    10. Heather - now I love heather, but REALLY? This is what the fuss is about? This would not even be selected for halloween postcard.
    11. Bianca - I thought last week was bad, well here comes this week. She looks rough (baldness doesn't suit her) and that mid poses shot?

Is it just me or does Jenah really resemble Natasha in this shot? o.O

top:
    Jenah
    Heather
    ------
    Ebony
    Lisa

middle:
    Victoria
    ------
    Sarah
    Janet
    ------
    Ambreal

bottom:
    Chantal
    Bianca
    Saleisha
    "It's either s**t or champagne; it's either/or, it's either fantastic or it's not fantastic. You can turn it around any which way you want about having real people and real sizes and shorter and petite and whatever, we just wanna see great, big, gorgeous, tall, thin girls walking down the runway."

-Alex Perry, AusNTM

Quote Originally Posted by so into you;2607886;
    Not feeling Heather's weed though, unlike everyone else.
    Seriously. I'm kind of gettin the feeling people will praise her photos no matter what.

Page 1 of 15 1234567891011 ... LastLast