Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Photoshoot 03 - Flowers & Plants

Very Opinionated! seen&heardall's Avatar

Re: Photoshoot 03 - Flowers & Plants

My Top Three!

1. Jenah - Very sensual and strong at the same time. I love this photo!

2. Lisa - I really like this girl. She is trying really hard to have an edge.

3. Saleisha - The haircut is a little poofy meets Rhiannah (sp) but nonethe less I am on TEAM SALEISHA!!

Strangely, I hated Saleisha's photo last night on tv (though, not her fault they gave her that thick glob of hair and it masked her eyes), but I really like it upon closer inspection.
    She's got that vacant-eyed look that I see many of the models display on the runway.

I also like Jenah's photo and, to some extent, Chantal's. It's not that Chantal's face is good (it's not, here) but I like the light in the picture. And it makes me think that there was a better shot, and we just didn't see it.

The rest of the photos do nothing for me.

Hi All! Never posted in this thread before, but I thought I'd give it a shot...I've read some of the posts about picture choice, and I really think they could have found better pictures for most of the girls this week. I thought the stuff shown from the shoot itself was great, and I was excited to see how the pics came out, but with a few exceptions, I was dissapointed. Heather continues to grow on me every week, kind of like a...weed () And I thought Sarah's shot was gorgeous. The other's weren't bad, I guess I was justexpecting more...

After reviewing all of the pictures again, I realize that with the exception of Victoria, Heather, Jenah and Sarah, all of the pictures were just pretty girls in pretty flowers. I didn't buy for one second that any one of them were a lilac, rose, tulip, or anything else. However, I did think that Jenah, Heather, and Sarah all captured exactly what look they were supposed to have. Closer review of Jenah's picture just convinces me that she's part of the tree. Check out Heather's hands in her pic -- she's holding on, just like a weed. And Sarah practically disappears into the ivy.... like a discombobulated head floating in the weeds. Love them. The rest are just pretty girls in pretty pictures. Of course, that's just my opinion.

been_supporting_April aprilshouldawin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by martinique;2608392;

Why Tyra pics always better than the girls ??
    What is she supposed to be, queen of flowers?

what the hell, why couldn't they have done the photoshoot that tyra did????? just on different fields of flowers

Quote Originally Posted by martinique;2608392;

Why Tyra pics always better than the girls ??
    I think the girls should do shot like this. When I saw that photo I'm saying to myself "What flower is she potraying.", I guess she wants to be better than the girls, like last week photoshoot, her photo is better and different than the girls.
    why are you copying me, clone?

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Satin;2608672;
    Check out Heather's hands in her pic -- she's holding on, just like a weed.
    Agreed. Her hands look really gnarly and cool. The makeup is atrocious though. I think Tyra was right (wow, I can't believe I just said that) to be harder on, say, Chantal, than Heather here. "Weeds" is difficult to pull off. But Baby's Breath? Seriously, just stand there and look pretty.

I really don't like Heather's shot. Janet & Ebony did a really good job I think. Lisa photo was okay but I think she could of done better. Ambreal face looks dead. Wasn't any emotion but the pose was great.
    "I look over and I see a dude, and I look a little closer and it's Natasha. And I look to my left and I see this woman and it's actually a dude. That was just...confusing." -Renee[C8]

trust can take years to build up but just seconds to shatter

i really liked the outfits and i thought all the pictures were going to come out great. :/

i think lisa resembles lisa from c5.
    ambreal's photo isn't as good as i thought, lol.
    jenah's picture is obviously the best.
    and i kind of like victoria's picture.