Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Photoshoot 03 - Flowers & Plants

FORT Newbie

Re: Photoshoot 03 - Flowers & Plants

Ambreal - Gorgeous picture, but wish there was more expression in the face. However, like Nigel said, I'm glad she remembered every rose has it's thorns.

Bianca - The whole photo is just off. Her facial expression is quite bad, but the pose is passable.

Chantal - My God, she reminds me SO much of Catie from cycle 2 in this picture. It's a decent picture, but it's too bland. Baby's Breathe should be an easier one of the flower themes.

Ebony - Love everything minus her jaw and mouth.

Heather - Not her best, but one of the best in the bunch. I hope not all her shoots are the "ugly" themed.

Janet - Too much posing, not enough blending in with the scenery.

Jenah - Flawless.

Lisa - Love the facial expression, but she's playing it too safe. I see so much potential in her, but she needs to bring that to her pictures.

Saleisha - Horrible shot. I thought she was going to have an amazing shoot judging by the raves from Jay and the photographer. She seems to only work 1 thing when she needs to work her whole body.

Sarah - I'm just now starting to remember her. This photo is great, hope she brings it to the next shoots.

Victoria - Hate the wrinkley neck. She was too innocent in this picture. She needed to bring some edginess. Cactus' aren't sweet, she needs to be fierce.

I really like Chantel's actually. She looks slightly lost and confused as though she were just born. Like a baby

I'm surprised at Bianca's. I thought Jay said she had a ton of great shots, and this definately isn't. She's holding her head the same way she did in the last shoot. I feel like it makes her look rather "horse-ish" and awkward.

I really liked Heathers. She gets better every week. I think Saleisha really screwed up this shot. she looks gorgeous, but her eyes are dead.
    Put me in a special school, 'Cause I am such a fool.
    'Troublemaker' from the band Weezer

Hmm... some girls really surprised me.

Ambreal - Great picture, but I see some blandness in her face. Could've been better, but it's good anyway.

Bianca - Uh, really don't like it. She is looking exactly like Brandy, from Cycle 4, and everything in this picture is off.

Chantal - A bad surprise. She's beautiful, but her eyes are not showing any emotion to me.

Ebony - Really better than any photo that she has taken. The jaw and the mouth are a little off, but yet, it's good.

Heather - I love Heather, but I didn't like this picture. In my opinion, her face is exactly like her "side-effect smoking" face.

Janet - Too horny. Beautiful, but not a great accomplish as a model.

Jenah - Perfect. And she reminds me of Nik Pace - Cycle 5 - in this picture.

Lisa - Great facial expression, do not like the pose. A medium.

Saleisha - Really, really don't like this picture. Her eyes are off, her pose is bland and that hand... well...

Sarah - Stunning! Best picture of Sarah yet! Loved everything.

Victoria - Liked the expression and the pose. She looks solitary, like a cactus. The wrinkley neck should've been corrected.

Why Tyra pics always better than the girls ??

Because she can! Or, because they use more Photoshop on hers.

ok here i go.... in order from best to worst...

1- Jenah! -YES!!! mouth closed =perfection with this girl! everything is so right about this pose...
    2- Lisa- very exotic shot... i like it but after the first photoshoot she just hasnt done it for me... shes "too safe" i guess... still one of my favorite shots but i guess i am expecting more from her.
    3-Ambreal- I love it... its very regal to me.. very fierce...
    4-Sarah- awesome picture! she surprises me week after week... she is becoming one of the best plus sizes by far...
    5- Chantal- can someone say baby spice?? lol... its still a pretty picture... but not very fierce...
    6-Heather- ummm.. she looks very Halloween witch to me.. why couldn't she be a pretty flower too? i guess its very art like... how about some head on shots??
    7-Janet- well, i am not a fan of the mouth open movement... but i think she looks good... but what is going on with the stomach?!
    8- Victoria- well, again with the Tyra picture conspiracy... I a SURE she had better shots... i definitely dont like her neck thing or her pose, it makes her face look weird...
    9-Ebony- its good from far but far from good... whats up with the mouth? pretty shot but i expect so much more from this girl...
    10-Saleisha- Ok why in the world did they give this girl this hair?! she looks like that little Koopa guy from Mario brothers... this is a bad shot... its not working in the face....
    11-Bianca - ok eww.. can someone remind me why she is here again? oh wait, the house needs drama! and please, keep the wig on... that hair is NOT pretty!

ANTM is LOVE

a set and theme alway so much better.

Tyra should let the girls do a photoshoot like hers! Tsk tsk tsk..

Yeah, that is not fair!

But... does Tyra care for what is fair?