Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Photoshoot 03 - Flowers & Plants

Back To Baisc: ANTM 10 miyagichan's Avatar

Re: Photoshoot 03 - Flowers & Plants

T__T how come Heather had to be weeds? everyone else got such pretty flowers *sighs* Jenah once again rocked another photo ^^

cycle 4's nature photoshoot was 100x better than this.
    chantal photo just reminds me of kahlen's.

Heather's picture works because its the antithesis of what the other girls are doing and she pulled it off with elements of deconstruction and grunge. It's not especially pretty, but it's strange, unusual and cool. That's why I placed her second only to Jenah, who did the 'pretty' side perfectly and also got the best styling and makeup.
    "It's either s**t or champagne; it's either/or, it's either fantastic or it's not fantastic. You can turn it around any which way you want about having real people and real sizes and shorter and petite and whatever, we just wanna see great, big, gorgeous, tall, thin girls walking down the runway."

-Alex Perry, AusNTM

I love Victoria's photo as well and I'm dissapointed she was voted off, Love the whole set up and the neon cactuses. Her closeup is gorgeous.

I agree about Heather portraying a different look than the other girls,although I don't think she had the best pic this week.Saleisha is getting worse and worse,my least favourite for now.

does anyone agree that the makeovers pictures should be a official photoshoot or at least be considered on the panel?
    it's so much better than pretty much any other photoshoot in the cycle (and that applies to almost every cycle after the second)

FORT Regular

I love Jenah's pic and I like Lisa's. The rest - bleh. Victoria's wasn't that bad, but it could have been a lot better. Wish they would have sent Saleisha home. Her pic is the worst.

Quote Originally Posted by Atomix19;2607978;
    does anyone agree that the makeovers pictures should be a official photoshoot or at least be considered on the panel?
    it's so much better than pretty much any other photoshoot in the cycle (and that applies to almost every cycle after the second)
    Yeah I agree, I was thinking about that...
    why are you copying me, clone?

good shots, but these shots are not maximum. i mean the backgrounds and plants look obviously fake. it should have been way much better if the plants are real, so there wont be plastic look.

Ambreal – A bit too crotch-y, it was where my eyes went the first, and I guess that’s not the intent . Her face is nothing special too me
    Bianca – In my opinion nothing special, not the bad and the face is bad.
    Chantal – This could’ve been a great shot if she had had more intensity in the face.
    Ebony – Her best shot, but it looks like she’s trying too hard
    Heather – Everyone’s pretty except Heather. But the makeup works with her bad posture and I do think it’s a great shot.
    Janet – Like Chantal, could’ve been great, but she looks likes she not trying enough (as opposed to Ebony, there is a fine line in between)
    Jenah – I really like her and the shot is great
    Lisa – To me she looks like C5 Lisa in this shot, and it ruins it for me. Trying to look objectively I’m not sure it’s a good shot
    Saleisha – Her hair is better than before, but a weak shot.
    Sarah – This is one of the best IMO
    Victoria – She looked scared and insecure last week and this week as well. It works some times but not all the time.

The best: Heather, Jenah, Sarah
    The worst: Bianca, Ambreal.