Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Photoshoot 03 - Flowers & Plants

Re: Photoshoot 03 - Flowers & Plants

This is one of the most disgusting photoshoots out of the recent cycles !!

I don't want to look at the photos once more.

been_supporting_April aprilshouldawin's Avatar

God, Victoria's neck in the pic. Why couldn't they frigging photoshop it?

Oh my God! This is a disaster. Horrible shots, the only worthy shot to look at is Saleisha's!
    Someone said that Saleisha's shot looks like she's masturbating well either way, it's innovative and women sensitive. Like tulipes, they symbolize stuff. Love love it!

i don't understand why people don't like the shoot? it's much better than some of the over processed cartoon stuff they usually do.

FORT Fogey

My thoughts! (In order):

Jenah: She really looks like moss! She isn't a very pretty girl and I wasn't sold on her last week, but she kicked bootay this week!
    Sarah: I think her picture really just jumps out! She really "became the ivy." Beautiful face!
    Janet/Lisa: I love Lisa's face and just can't get over how stunning it is in every picture. Her body usually looks gorgeous in her photos, but she was trying to blend it in in this one. So A+ for the striking face and a "meh" for the body. Its the opposite for Janet. "Meh" for the face and A+ for the body!
    Ebony: The makeup was great. I actually didn't really like this one.
    Saleisha: Aside from it looking like shes touching her self, I think the body looks great. The hair and those dead eyes just ruin it for me.
    Victoria: horrible shot. Why would Trya pick that?
    Chantal: she looks plastic and just not good. She doesn't even look very pretty.
    Ambreal: her face looks dead and her bottom-half looks big.
    Heather: same look for the third time in a row. She looks messed up! Not beautiful at all! This is the third shot in a row where she has zero sex appeal! Getting high marks because of her disorder.
    Bianca: Brandy, is that you, girl? And I didn't like Brandy's look on Brandy and I don't like it on Bianca!

Great makeovers for Jenah, Saleisha and Sarah.

But WHY is Heather the only one looking like Frankenstein? Poor thing!

Quote Originally Posted by Totohomo;2607927;
    Actually Saleisha looks like she's masturbating to me
    my exact thoughts

I love Sarahs, Jenahs, and Ebonys photo, those are seriously the only ones I thought were actaually good. Everyone else did really horrible, they all sucked or were so mediocre.

This photoshoot was executed bad but not as bad as others have been. So "B-" for this weeks shoot.
    omg, stunning~*~.

They more I look at Saleisha's picture, the more I like it. I would move it up to #3 and move Lisa and Sarah one down.

Those wrinkles on victories neck don’t look real too me... something weird is going on in that photo, like they photo shopped in lines on her neck, highlighted natural wrinkles and made them more pronounced Cause that does not look natural.. She barely turned her head, not doing a 360 like Linda Blair from the exorcist. The photo looks beautiful, again her skin goes with the colors, her face handles the makeup, its got a gentle dreamy look to it and it looks like they added those lines on her neck to ruin the photo.. yes sir, I am a little angry right now

My only problem with Saleisha is she so clearly is trying to be "high fashion," but she comes off as a over the top, zombie esque, masturbating tulip. It really just doesn't appeal to me.

Jenah just rocks if she keeps her mouth closed... photographs just like Brit tit tit... possibly better. If you noticed, her weave is of the same poor quality as Brit's... quite sad really.