Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Photoshoot 03 - Flowers & Plants

Re: Photoshoot 03 - Flowers & Plants

If they can freaking photocrop Keenyah's fat, why can't they blur Victoria's wrinkles on her neck, it's sabotage.
    All Hail Omarosa

Quote Originally Posted by Jptopmodel8;2611028;
    No..basically the reason they got rid of lisa cause they felt she had an over the top personality and was crazy...and i found that to be bull..i mean this girl photos were better than the 5 girls left standing
    Yes, that's my point. They got rid of both Lisa and Victoria for reasons other than their performance during photoshoots, commercials, their walk and appearances before the judges. Those are the only things for which the girls are supposed to be judged.

Lisa was eliminated for being crude and over-the-top. Victoria was eliminated for not wanting to be a model with all her heart and soul.

Edit: That said, Victoria could have taken her criticism in judging a little more gracefully, but there have been worse girls out there that haven't been eliminated.
    Last edited by HelenHandbasket; 10-13-2007 at 02:17 PM.

Claire/Lauren/Anya Dannysheaven's Avatar

Ambreal has the same expression every week. It's very annoying she wasn't eliminated. I see a bunch of girls that shouldn't still be in the competition like Sarah and Janet(boring and even more boring), and then Victoria and Kimberly are cut. This reminds me of cycle 7 when Brooke, AJ and Megg were sent home.

As for this weeks pictures:
    1.)Jenah
    2.)Ebony
    3.)Lisa

The rest have some flaws. Sarah and Janet didn't do bad, but I don't see anything that really sticks out. Chantal, Bianca, Saleisha and Victoria have big flaws, Heather's doesn't work for me and Ambreal has those same dead eyes..

You know, I don't actually hate Chantal's picture. I don't really like her look as a model and I can see why people don't like the picture, but it's got kind of a dreamy quality to it. Maybe it's just because she looks a little stunned, but I still enjoy it.

I agree that Chantal's picture was not that bad. She embodies the characteristics of a forest nymph in the photo, although that was not what the assignment called for.

But am I the only one that noticed that her make-up and styling for the shoot was not as flattering as some of the other girls?

Quote Originally Posted by Posh;2611730;
    But am I the only one that noticed that her make-up and styling for the shoot was not as flattering as some of the other girls?
    I do agree that her makeup wasn't the most attractive but neither was Ambreal's, Saleisha's and especially Heather's.

Quote Originally Posted by psylancer;2611123;
    If they can freaking photocrop Keenyah's fat, why can't they blur Victoria's wrinkles on her neck, it's sabotage.
    i crack up everytime i see her elephant picture and nole's reaction to it

Heather still looked hot in her makeup, but Chantal and Bianca had baaaad makeup

Okay, well the bandwidth on my Photobucket account exceeded, so the pictures on the front page don't show up anymore. Anyone mind reposting them?
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Quote Originally Posted by TunaFests;2611908;
    Heather still looked hot in her makeup, but Chantal and Bianca had baaaad makeup
    Heather's hotness managed to shine through the make-up, it says more about Heather than the make-up itself.