Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Photoshoot 02 - Rock Climbing

Katarzyna & Anya: Final 2 willl's Avatar

Re: Photoshoot 02 - Rock Climbing

Victoria and Jenah did the best for me, Victoria's picture is SO AMAZING. It could be taken out of any magazine, it's so extremely high-fashion. I love it.
    And Jenah's is, well obviously, amazing too. I like Chantal's too, just wished she worked her legs a little bit more.

Bre don't like ugly......

Okay, this shoot is amazing. What is this stepping-up that ANTM is doing. It's not as good as Vogue - but it's almost there. I'm so inspired that I'm gonna go ahead and rank them.

12. Bianca
    11. Sarah
    10. Jenah
    09. Janet
    08. Kimberly
    07. Ebony
    06. Lisa
    05. Chantal
    04. Saleisha
    03. Victoria
    02. Ambreal
    01. Heather

LOVE::Tori.Jenah.Heather gasalong's Avatar

dang!!!! i mean not to be fake i love VICKY SHOT! i don't know why ,at fist i saw her photo i was like Oh my girl but then i thought WOW!!! this is so weird and arkwad!! and you know arkward = High fashion!! i just can't stop looking at her photo even know it's not so glam like other's girls photos but i still think this week she still on top of the list! lol

but talk about really really best shot this week i give it to Chantal! she's FIERCE her photo reminds me of Shandi's Solstice shoot...
    you guys should use standard look (teal) if you want FORT to look more sexy!

Ambreal-Very graceful, but she looks very short
    Now I can see where Jay was coming from when he said she's tall but looks short, because she looks about 5'3 un this photo
    Bianca-Atrocious, I look at it and want to vomit
    Chantal-Love the arms and face, but the legs look a little awkward
    In her defense, she didn't have the best outfit to work with
    Ebony-Very pretty, looks very aloof
    I don't know if this is what the shoot was trying to go for, but very pretty
    Heather-Coming from a huge Heather fan, I don't see the "amazing" factor that everyone else sees
    It's definitely a strong picture, but I can't understand all the praise
    Janet-Great poise, definitely selling the dress
    If her left arm looked a little more relaxed, the picture would be perfect
    Jenah-Gorgeous, best shot of the bunch
    Looks so high fashion, her close-up is to die for, looks like magic
    Kimberly-It really looks like she smashed into the wall
    She looks unprepared and I'm surprised she had no better picture than this
    Lisa-For me, not as good as last week
    Her leg going up looks like a little too much and takes away from the dress
    Saleisha-Awful, you can't even see the dress she's trying to sell
    Sarah-Pretty close-up, but the whole thing is not strong enough
    Victoria-Cute close-up, looks like a kitten
    But she's not really selling the dress
    I miss AJ!!
    "Immerse your soul in love"-Radiohead

Avatar by Martinique :) Kit_ANTMfan's Avatar

Ambreal
    I don't like this picture. You can see up her nostrils. Her body is good though.

Bianca
    Horrible face. I don't know if anyone watched this programme, but there was a kids' show on a few years ago called Animorphs, about aliens and stuff. She looks like an alien called an Andalite.

Chantal
    She looks like Kahlen and Shandi's offspring in this picture. It reminds me of the fairytale shoot of cycle 6, so although this isn't a bad picture, it doesn't really fulfil the brief in my opinion.

Ebony
    I like this picture of Ebony. I think her face looks quite good, and her legs look amazing.

Heather
    This is just a pretty fab photo in general. I can't really fault it.

Janet
    This photo shows the clothes off wonderfully. She is well posed and I think her face looks very commanding.

Jenah
    She has a great face in this picture, but I think it would be a better photo overall if she'd had more skintight clothes so she could do more with her body. This photo isn't as striking as the others to me just because she looks like a girl at prom who accidentally found herself on a rock.

Kimberly
    I don't think this is a bad photo, but it is distinctly average. Okay face, okay body, nothing special, but nothing awful either.

Lisa
    She has amazing legs, but with them spread apart so far, she looks really hookerish to me. I don't like it at all.

Saleisha
    I think her body in this is great, but her face is just okay.

Sarah
    Her body in this picture doesn't screeeeam "PLUS SIZE" to me, so I guess that means it's quite good. I don't like her face much though.

Victoria
    I just can't bring myself to like this. She looks terrified. Her arms don't look modelly pretzel-like, they just look like she's clinging onto that rock and that rope for dear life. Her legs look awkward, but not in a good way, and with her face half covered like that, she looks like a chipmunk, with those wide eyes and her face cut off at the widest point.

So here's my list, starting from my least favourite:

12. Victoria
    11. Bianca
    10. Lisa
    09. Ambreal
    08. Kimberly
    07. Saleisha
    06. Chantal
    05. Sarah
    04. Jenah
    03. Ebony
    02. Heather
    01. Janet

None of my favourite girls got in my top 5 photos Oh well. Next week, maybe!

I loved all of them with the exception of Kimberly. Man, some of the girls got such long ass legs. Heather reminds me of the blonde chick Amanda from season 3 with the eyes. But Heather is much prettier than her. These girls better watch out because Heather is like a quiet storm getting ready to explode.

I love Heathers,Ambreals,Jenahs,Chant als & Lisas.
    Looking at it now Kim's shot wasnt that bad her face is STUNNING

Love:
    Jenah
    Heather
    Lisa
    Sarah
    Ambreal
    Victoria

Middle:
    Chantal
    Saleisha
    Ebony [it was not that bad]
    Janet

Bottom:
    Bianca
    Kimberly

Even though Jenah isn't climbing, she still looks like she knows she's right next to the rock and is relating to it. Kimberly is just hangin' in an extremely awkward pose -- and it's not so wrong it becomes right.

I was surprised Ebony wasn't bottom 2. Her film must've been atrocious. No imagination from her whatsoever in what we saw, and yet they didn't say only a few usable shots for her. Hmmmmmmmmmmm.

Bianca reminds me of an actress named Kari Wuhrer. Not a great looking chick, but at least she didn't have Bianca's immaturity.

I really really like Heather's pic because she's not looking into the camera,I don't know how to explain it but the shot is just amazing compared to the other girls!