10.Sarah
    11.Janet
    12.Saleisha

Re: Photoshoot 02 - Rock Climbing

THIS CYCLE IS HIGH FASHION !

FORT Newbie

why did Kimberly have to leave why?????
    hate this cycle already let me gues Heather out next???
    than id be pissed off

Mila
    Kimberly
    Heather

where and are my favs

1. Jenah : Her face is so striking.
    2.Sarah : gorgeous
    3.Heather : great picture.
    4.Ambreal
    5.Lisa
    6.Kimberly : somethings wrong but still pretty
    7.Ebony : her legs are too fierce!! love
    8.Chantal
    9.Victoria
    10.Bianca : Terrible facial expression
    11.Janet : this is not a superhero shoot
    12.Saleisha : ugly , trying too hard, doesn't show the clothes.

the girls who are actually showing off the clothes & shoes
    Ambreal
    Chantal
    Ebony(excellent body length, but needs a edgy face)
    Heather
    Janet
    Jenah
    Sarah

The Girls who didn't show outfit as well but had a perfect shoe shot
    Lisa
    Saleisha
    Victoria

The girl in the middle of perfect shoe shot & almost showing beautiful clothes
    Kimberly
    Bianca(with an ugly man face)

I would of like to see victoria's dress blowing in the wind cause right now it looks saggy & not flattering imo...im glad saleisha decided to go an extra mile but it would be nice to see the dress or top...Lisa is great the pose is fabulous but wanted to see more of the dress...but over all they did a good job imo...i think bottom two should of been Bianca cause her man face with no edg & Victoria for not showing gown off properly with Victoria advancing to the next round

just my two pennies best to worst...

Jenah - She did a real good job, the pose is very high fashion (although I think its kinda cheating when she's just hanging there). Maybe its the makeup, but I love how the eyes just grab you right away. Her teeth bother me though.

Lisa - I love how athletic she is. Like Ebony, Lisa has legs that go on for miles and miles. It could have been an average photo, but the athelticism and legs definitely make it a more powerful shot. Face is gorgeous. She can't make an ugly face if she tried.

Heather - I liked it more on TV than when I see the posted pic, although I still think its great. Like Lisa, I'm liking the fact that she looks like she's climbing the wall instead of of cheating it out and just hanging. During the episode she always looks angry when she's speaking.

Chantal - this pic of chantal reminds me of renee's ice cream picture! she's almost there, but just not quite there yet face wise or body wise. Her face is kinda androgynous.

Ambreal - I think her pose is great. Somethings lacking in the face department like with her first photograph for me. Her eyes are a bit dead and I don't like how her head is tilted so far back. I don't know why I keep on thinking of Prince or Rick James when I see this picture though.

Saleisha - I don't like the picture too much, but I think it was a smart move for Saleisha to take the risk being that she is very commercial face wise. The pose does draw your attention... without the pose she could have been just another girl haning.

Ebony - I think the pose is a bit safe although I like how she is one of the few that actually look like they are climbing the wall and actually using it. She has legs that go on FOREVER.

Janet - Her pose looks like the falling princess shot from cycle 6(?). Its nothing special. She looked so greasy during judging.

Sarah - Face is okay with the exception of her flared nostrils. The pose is sooooo boring, I feel cheated.

Bianca - its an okay shot pose wise, nothing . Her face looks angry and theres just too much rope goin on, its kind of distracting- If she's going to be just hanging by the rope why even bother having a wall?

Victoria - Awkward. She has one expression, and this time its hiding behind her spider legs for arms. Don't care for it.

Kimberly - She looks like a drunk that ran into a glass door and is sliding down. She does have the features for high fashion but this picture isn't cuttin it.

my ranking ...

HIGH FASHION & ARTISTIC
    *victoria
    *jenah
    *heather

EDGY & FANTSY
    *janet
    *lisa
    *chantal
    *sarah

WEIRD & FASHION
    *saleisha
    *ambreal

HIDEOUS.TRASHY.FUGLY
    *kimberly
    *ebony
    *bianca

that's all !

if i were Tyra, i would go for triple elimination.
    Saleisha, Kimberly, and Bianca. Their photos are natural disasters.

i like how in this cycle (so far) there is no crazy photoshopping going on. it makes the photos look so much cleaner and nicer.

my favorite photo was lisas and least favorite was biancas (i dont rank them because my votes are biased)

FORT Fogey

I loved this shoot. I was really hoping they'd digitally replace the rock climbing wall with something else but now I'm crazy glad that they didn't. It's absolutely perfect. I love it.

I don't think Kimberly's picture was bad enough to get her eliminated. It wasn't that good but in my opinion it was a LOT better than Bianca's.

Jenah's is absolutely stunning. For some reason it reminds me of Brittany's ice-cream shot from C8. They're really nothing alike but they just reek of high fashion and sass.