Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1819202122232425262728

Thread: 10/3 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Re: 10/3 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

so i LOL'd at Victoria and her sea nymph on acid thing.

i LOL'd at Ebony being so clueless

i yayyy'd when kimberly went home
    but i LOL'd at her exit speech. lmao she was like ready to do herself in

Quote Originally Posted by BustaK;2598942;
    I think sending Mila AND Kim were both the best choices! Beat that! lol
    I agree. Now if they would just send home Bianca and then Ebony, then that would just be icing on the cake. Neither of those two are models.

FORT Regular

Oh god such a fun episode.

I <3'd how all the girls liked Heather adn helped her out. I'm glad Kimberly went home I just didnt see anything in her. What I thought was makeup didnt look too good on her. Bleh maybe not.

Let me get to judging. I <3'd how Victoria asked that question to Twiggy. I wouldnt call it a retort or bashing Twiggy. Victoria is a smart girl she probably wanted to know exactly what it was that was unusual so she could use it to her advantage to produce a better picture. I also don't think she was wrong telling Twiggy she wasn't insecure. She clearly is proud being who she is and I couldnt love her more.

I also loved how Ebony snatched the picture from Tyra. I was like OH SNAP TYRAS GONNA GO ALL TIFFANY CYCLE 4!!!. Then Tyra played it off phew. Hopefully Tyra doesnt eliminate her for doing that later on >.>

As for Bianca...I love her look I just wish she wasnt so strategic..btw her strategy fails. Announcing your sneaky plans to all of America is NOT A GOOD IDEA. I'm sorta kinda hoping for a Monique-ish cut. Monique stayed for 2 photoshoots so hopefully and left so hopefully it could be the same for Bianca.

Quote Originally Posted by ANTM<3;2599700;

I <3'd how all the girls liked Heather adn helped her out. I'm glad Kimberly went home I just didnt see anything in her. What I thought was makeup didnt look too good on her. Bleh maybe not.

Let me get to judging. I <3'd how Victoria asked that question to Twiggy. I wouldnt call it a retort or bashing Twiggy. Victoria is a smart girl she probably wanted to know exactly what it was that was unusual so she could use it to her advantage to produce a better picture. I also don't think she was wrong telling Twiggy she wasn't insecure. She clearly is proud being who she is and I couldnt love her more.

I also loved how Ebony snatched the picture from Tyra. I was like OH SNAP TYRAS GONNA GO ALL TIFFANY CYCLE 4!!!. Then Tyra played it off phew. Hopefully Tyra doesnt eliminate her for doing that later on >.>

As for Bianca...I love her look I just wish she wasnt so strategic..btw her strategy fails. Announcing your sneaky plans to all of America is NOT A GOOD IDEA. I'm sorta kinda hoping for a Monique-ish cut. Monique stayed for 2 photoshoots so hopefully and left so hopefully it could be the same for Bianca.

agreed on all points. and i noticed how kimberly's face really could not take too much makeup when people posted her previous modeling pics. she seemed like a sweet girl but just not a model.

Quote Originally Posted by ANTM<3;2599700;

I soo agree with you on this.