Page 58 of 1434 FirstFirst ... 84849505152535455565758596061626364656667681081585581058 ... LastLast
Results 571 to 580 of 14339

Thread: ANTM Avatars

  1. #571
    aga
    aga is offline
    FORTified
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    1,571

    Tiffany and Rib

    Quote Originally Posted by coftia
    just taking a 5 minute break from all the studying =] ... remember to click it to make it bigger
    Hated the movie and the song, but I just can't help it...

    I've got jungle fever, she's got jungle fever
    We've got jungle fever, we're in love
    She's gone white-boy crazy, I've gone black-girl hazy
    Ain't no thinking maybe, we're in love
    She's got jungle fever, I've got jungle fever
    We've got jungle fever, we're in love
    I've gone black-girl crazy, she's gone white-boy hazy
    We're each others baby, we're in love

    (slight modification made to lyrics)
    "We all know that we're going to get beat tonight." - Melrose (ANTM Cycle 7) when Monique gets eliminated from the CoverGirl / Queen Latifah challenge.

    "Hi pretty lady...and Tyra." - Heather (ANTM Cycle 9)

  2. #572
    FORT Fanatic Naptown730's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Age
    29
    Posts
    721
    Quote Originally Posted by aga
    Hated the movie and the song, but I just can't help it...

    I've got jungle fever, she's got jungle fever
    We've got jungle fever, we're in love
    She's gone white-boy crazy, I've gone black-girl hazy
    Ain't no thinking maybe, we're in love
    She's got jungle fever, I've got jungle fever
    We've got jungle fever, we're in love
    I've gone black-girl crazy, she's gone white-boy hazy
    We're each others baby, we're in love

    (slight modification made to lyrics)
    LOL@my aunt's husband singing that when they got married. Cute, though.

  3. #573
    I LOVE MERCEDES J0LLY-13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Age
    24
    Posts
    87
    can someone make me an avatar of mercedes scelba-shorte from cycle 2? PLS
    Attached Images Attached Images

  4. #574
    Nik is ANTM PtonKD21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Princeton, NJ
    Age
    30
    Posts
    253
    Aaaahhh, Jolly-13, i was JUST about to ask that too! Could someone make an avatar for me of Mercedes' black and white beauty shot? If it needs to stay on the topic of cycle 4, could you add the topless beauty shot of Naima to it as well? Thank you so much!
    "Be the change you wish to see in the world" ~Gandhi

  5. #575
    Elliott Yamin Rocks! t_ffy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Washington State, USA
    Age
    27
    Posts
    372
    I made a Mercedes avatar for you, I used a quote that Nole said about her, I think it fit I also made a black and white one with Naima and Mercedes:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by t_ffy; 04-20-2005 at 12:42 AM.

  6. #576
    Nicole, Melrose, & Claire Erin_go_bragh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,988
    Wow, t ffy, that's hot! ^

  7. #577
    I LOVE MERCEDES J0LLY-13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Age
    24
    Posts
    87
    Quote Originally Posted by t_ffy
    I made a Mercedes avatar for you, I used a quote that Nole said about her, I think it fit:
    Me or PtonKD21... but i guess it doesnt matter cuz its for everyone to use.
    LOL wow that is a nice avatar. Its really niiice. and i like how you used the qoute that nole said to her. good job t_ffy your avatars are goood. Thank you.

    Mercedes is my favourite model of top model history. Shes the best. I love her. LOL
    She shouldve won instead of Yoanna.
    Last edited by J0LLY-13; 04-20-2005 at 12:46 AM.

  8. #578
    Elliott Yamin Rocks! t_ffy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Washington State, USA
    Age
    27
    Posts
    372
    It doesn't really matter, but it was for you... I'm glad you like it! I also added a Mercedes/Naima one

  9. #579
    I LOVE MERCEDES J0LLY-13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Age
    24
    Posts
    87
    Quote Originally Posted by t_ffy
    It doesn't really matter, but it was for you... I'm glad you like it! I also added a Mercedes/Naima one
    Ahaha thnx. Once again your avatars are really good. THANK YOU =)

  10. #580
    Elliott Yamin Rocks! t_ffy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Washington State, USA
    Age
    27
    Posts
    372
    Thanks! I guess this means I'm doing requests, since I kind of already am...hehe... so happy to hear that people like my avatars...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.