Thread: ANTM Avatars

  1. #9991
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    1,498

    Re: ANTM Avatars

    If it's at all possible could somebody please make me an avatar with Heather, Jenah, Kimberly and Chantal? It can just be their faces. Preferrably from the group shot with the metallic swimsuits.

  2. #9992
    Chantal/Heather/Jenah AngliDee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    538

    Re: ANTM Avatars

    Can somebody make me an avi of Mila, Chantal, and Saleisha please?
    And now he's wrapped around her finger,
    She's the center of his whole world.
    And his heart belongs to that sweet little beautiful, wonderful, perfect All-American Girl.

  3. #9993
    katarzyna~ A11Y7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,664

    Re: ANTM Avatars

    Quote Originally Posted by AngliDee;2546631;
    Can somebody make me an avi of Mila, Chantal, and Saleisha please?

  4. #9994
    GANGY!! BlazinGio07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    U.S.A
    Age
    25
    Posts
    844

    Re: ANTM Avatars

    Quote Originally Posted by A11Y7;2546450;
    Thank you so much!
    "Ann and Eva... That was just gay!" ~ Toccara

  5. #9995
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    486

    Re: ANTM Avatars

    Just some avatars of my favorite contestants and their headshot/beauty shot. The idea was to show-off their eyes.




    Comments/Suggestions?

  6. #9996
    Chantal/Heather/Jenah AngliDee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    538

    Re: ANTM Avatars

    Quote Originally Posted by A11Y7;2546702;
    thanks Ally!
    And now he's wrapped around her finger,
    She's the center of his whole world.
    And his heart belongs to that sweet little beautiful, wonderful, perfect All-American Girl.

  7. #9997
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    37

    Re: ANTM Avatars

    Quote Originally Posted by mafiiosa;2546868;
    Just some avatars of my favorite contestants and their headshot/beauty shot. The idea was to show-off their eyes.




    Comments/Suggestions?
    Beautiful! Saving Mollie Sue, Kim, and Megan ;]

  8. #9998
    FORT Regular ianthensome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    53

    Re: ANTM Avatars

    Can't believe we're on the 1000th page.

    Anyway, can someone make me avies of Bruna Tenorio?

  9. #9999
    Boredom's Victim theart83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    1,689

    Re: ANTM Avatars

    Gorgeous.
    Who's this?
    True love comes in quietly, without banners or flashing lights. She is your sanity in a world full of madness. True love is not how grand you are or how simple you are, but's who you are with her and she loves you not in spite of it, but because of it. She is the one that stands with you, when the rest of the world falls down.

  10. #10000
    FORT Fan ANTMA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    334

    Re: ANTM Avatars

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiest;2546599;
    If it's at all possible could somebody please make me an avatar with Heather, Jenah, Kimberly and Chantal? It can just be their faces. Preferrably from the group shot with the metallic swimsuits.
    Like this?


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.