Page 23 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1314151617181920212223242526272829 LastLast

Thread: Cycle 9 Hilarious Moments and Quotes

Re: Cycle 9 Hilarious Moments and Quotes

^

I find Tyra very clown-like. One that kept replaying (in a bad way) in my mind is cycle 8 when she did the photoshoot at the beach for the girls. She got her pants wet and she talked in the weird baby-like manner 'i think i wet myself...', I thought it was funny and creepy at the same time.
    “In Rrrussia, vee have proverb: Only bad soliders don’t vant to be general.” Sasha Pivovarova

^^She goes "I made a pee pee. I made a pee pee mummy." lol

Last night's episode during the first deliberation of the night... the designer guy was speaking Chinese and Tyra was nodding while he was speaking (like she can speak/understand Chinese) BEFORE the designer's translator translated it to English lol XD so stupid!
    Ron (Bachette 4): "I don't think DeAnna knows how to take him, she always seemed to watch him when he was doing funny stuff like he might pop and get Twilley juice all over her."

Quote Originally Posted by puffter;2717544;
    That followed by Tyra's slow walk was the best moment for me in this season!
    I actually thought I had accidentally hit the slo-mo button on my remote control. That was some sloooooooooooooooooow walking.
    I love to ride the woodies.

"'If you're flammable and you have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit. Unless you're a table.' Mitch Hedberg"

Ok, NOTHING in the history of ANTM even compares to the hilarity that ensured before the beginning of the finale runway. LMAO!!!! Tyra so thinks she's the queen. I mean, making that 'entrace' with that entourage. Then nodding as a sign to 'BEGIN'. HAHA. Oh, you gotta love it. I laughed so hard.

Quote Originally Posted by NoBody;2719075;
    Ok, NOTHING in the history of ANTM even compares to the hilarity that ensured before the beginning of the finale runway. LMAO!!!! Tyra so thinks she's the queen. I mean, making that 'entrace' with that entourage. Then nodding as a sign to 'BEGIN'. HAHA. Oh, you gotta love it. I laughed so hard.
    LOL that was really entertaining though, especially watching Nigel walk. Tyra really was fierce though.

Quote Originally Posted by TunaFests;2719099;
    LOL that was really entertaining though, especially watching Nigel walk. Tyra really was fierce though.
    LMAO. Nigel too. Yes. He really thinks he's the "thing", lol.

From the finale, I love...

Chantal: I think I capture the essence of a CoverGirl... someone who's friendly... loves life, and fruity lipgloss!

Jenah: I'm so ready! .... (commentary later on) As soon as the camera starts rolling, I'm.. silent. *cut to Jenah smiling with crickets chirping in the background*

Saleisha: If my fortune cookie could say one thing, what would it be? (huge overemphasis LOL) You'll get a refreshing lipgloss that's virtually shine-free!! Uggh...

<333
    2003-2008.

Chantal - "I so wanna be in Jaslene's shoes right now...and they're cute little gold strappy shoes "

Chantal<3333333333333

^LOL, that was really funny. Chantal is great. She doesn't take herself too seriously which is awesome.