Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Cycle 9 Hilarious Moments and Quotes

FORT Fan

Re: Cycle 9 Hilarious Moments and Quotes

Janet : ''i'm from bainbridge georgia and we just got a walmart - woo!''
    That seems such a random thing to say!

FORT Regular

the apple crumble thing was funny too when miss j pretends she was sick also mr jays expression when the girl was singing like she was on broadway

Artist.4.TEAM HEATHER Redneck-Model's Avatar

"I have the fashion sense of a 12 year old boy"

...wow. thats useful in a modeling competition. ^^

if you watch the first elimination a girl goes ' don't worry, ill be back. im gonna be the next jaslene' and another girl i think said ' thats not to promising'

Artist.4.TEAM HEATHER Redneck-Model's Avatar

Miss J immitating Spontanious' walk and saying, "Spontanious, try not to be so spontanious."

Bianca: "Give up! Go home!" (To Lisa.)
    "My head is big, for real? You look like a bratz doll." Bianca, Cycle 9

jaylaaaa, lol, <3 your avi!

When they're judging Heathers picture.. Tyra makes this really horrible and very fake (because it's so not spontaniouse) comment about her disability wich gets a really fake (suprised) response from Nigel. That was alot of not spontaniouseness and alot of fakeness altogheter. Just ridicilous, it almost made me laugh.
    And Heather being called first. What a suprise. I personally don't like her picture, but yeah, that's me. What a pity-party.
    "A group who forms a unit that excludes people on the persuasion that you hate a person [Paloma] is bullying and it's bitchy. Who instigated this [Jordan] is an absolute moron and who took part in it and encouraged it [Anika, Danica, Sophie, Alice] are even bigger morons." - Charlotte Dawson. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by As-Tom;2591912;
    jaylaaaa, lol, <3 your avi!

When they're judging Heathers picture.. Tyra makes this really horrible and very fake (because it's so not spontaniouse) comment about her disability wich gets a really fake (suprised) response from Nigel. That was alot of not spontaniouseness and alot of fakeness altogheter. Just ridicilous, it almost made me laugh.
    And Heather being called first. What a suprise. I personally don't like her picture, but yeah, that's me. What a pity-party.
    Thanks for your icon love! Chris is FIERCE, I love HER!

lol spontaniouse, this girl should have made it. Yes! I noticed that part too, the way that Tyra talked, the background music, just fake. Tyra always mention the Heather-ADHD thing because all you people want is more more more more MORE! (somebody please do a LEAVE HEATHER ALONE.)
    Seriously, I only like the side effect part of Heather's photo, her glamour side isn't that attractive.

Back to the topic, the Victoria VS Twiggy part was hilarious too. (Is it just me?) I could see Twiggy was mad, but she kept smiling!
    "My head is big, for real? You look like a bratz doll." Bianca, Cycle 9

Quote Originally Posted by jaylaaaa;2591943;
    Thanks for your icon love! Chris is FIERCE, I love HER!

lol spontaniouse, this girl should have made it. Yes! I noticed that part too, the way that Tyra talked, the background music, just fake. Tyra always mention the Heather-ADHD thing because all you people want is more more more more MORE! (somebody please do a LEAVE HEATHER ALONE.)
    Seriously, I only like the side effect part of Heather's photo, her glamour side isn't that attractive.

Back to the topic, the Victoria VS Twiggy part was hilarious too. (Is it just me?) I could see Twiggy was mad, but she kept smiling!
    LOL to victoria vs. twiggy, round 1.

i think twiggy will end up liking her "quirky" look.

Yeah I liked that. I'm SO for Victoria. How strange of Twiggy assuming Tory is insecure. That was just, odd. And didn't Twiglet love Brooke from c6? She looks pretty much like Victoria to me, at least at judging I was like, that's just Brooke 2.0!
    "A group who forms a unit that excludes people on the persuasion that you hate a person [Paloma] is bullying and it's bitchy. Who instigated this [Jordan] is an absolute moron and who took part in it and encouraged it [Anika, Danica, Sophie, Alice] are even bigger morons." - Charlotte Dawson. Amen!