Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 9/26 Episode Previews/Discussion **Possible Spoilers**

FORT Newbie

Re: 9/26 Episode Previews/Discussion **Possible Spoilers**

i love the new judging panel..it reminds me of thejudging panel rooms of the european top models...

the photoshoot does not look as bad as i thought... it actually looks very classy

The color and the atmosphere of the judging room is gooooorgeous. It's a good thing they replaced the ugly blue-tinted, tiny judging room in cycles 7 + 8.

The photoshoot looks great, honestly. It seems like they want to contrast the gross side-effects with a classy background, and I can't wait to see the pictures (hopefully they won't get airbrushed the heck out of them). Don't know what Ambreal's is, but maybe Chantal's side-effect has something to do with the chain around her chest? Jenah's belly looks quite large, so maybe she's going to portray the effect it has on pregnant women and their babies? Pure speculation, but I'm quite excited. I hope the side-effects are subtle rather than full-on, like last season's political photoshoot.

Did I miscount, or are there only 11 heads in the judging room screencap?
    antm10.ANYA.FATIMA.katarzyna

Quote Originally Posted by Celsiso;2580489;
    Did I miscount, or are there only 11 heads in the judging room screencap?
    Hmmm... I see 13 girls.

Ooh here we go. I didn't see Ebony and the girl at the very left top row during the first glance XD
    antm10.ANYA.FATIMA.katarzyna

Quote Originally Posted by Cami Headworth;2579996;
    And wait a minute! Are they doing make overs next week?! Yes? No? Someone!?
    yeah, makeovers start in the 4th episode.
    maybe the clip in the promo was them getting hair/make-up
    done for their smoking side effects photoshoot. just a thought.

Let me guess......uhhh, a cat fight?

I think some of the girls dislike Heather because she is a threat. I see a Shandi transformation from geek to goddess. But, I'll go out on a limb and say that Lisa will stand up for Heather......

I really don't like that Bianca's going to give Lisa crap about being a dancer. There's nothing wrong with being a stripper as long as you yourself are ok with it. And Lisa doesn't even get all the way naked! Maybe I'll think differently after seeing the fight for myself, but I don't think it's Bianca's place to be judging Lisa based on her profession.

exactly..i think Bianca wannabe Brandy needs to mind her business...i also think heather is going to be a shandi and i love shandi...im super excited for this season and next weeks episode...also dont you guys think Lisa looks like Brandi from CNTM cycle 1 in her screen caps

FORT Fanatic

Is Ambreal's side effect being a vampire? Honestly, I don't know what the heck she is trying to portray. Chantal looks like she is modeling maternity wear. Again, I have no clue about the side effect. So far the side effect sneak peak photos are a bust in my opinion.

I'm confused why Bianca would start a fight with Lisa unless she was intimidated by her. Whether you like her or not, Lisa has a lot of modeling potential.

Ambreals is probably coughing up blood considering she's holding a bloodied tissue. As someone said before, Chantal's could be something to do with the chain around her neck. Maybe it's symbolizing addiction as in being chained to something? Jenah looks pregnant in her picture so maybe like birth defects?

I actually quite like the concept of this shoot. They seem to be contrasting the disgusting effects of smoking with the classiness of the background and clothing. Something potentially cheesy could turn out to be something quite interesting and beautiful.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast