Page 6 of 31 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Ambreal - Cycle 9

FORT Newbie

Re: Ambreal - Cycle 9

Quote Originally Posted by Jptopmodel8;2547274;
    I think she looks very strong..i love her in the promo when they reveal and show their faces she looks incredible with that make up
    i agree. she was definitely the best-looking in the promo. i also liked her in the video where tyra talks about the girls. i dont know why, but when she speaks, she seems very endearing.

FORT Fan

Not sure ablout this one she looks good in the promo commercial but on photo shes not my favorite

FORT Newbie

She's one of my pre-season favorites. I like her individual picture. I don't like her in the group picture though. She looks stumpy and confused. But hopefully that was just one bad picture. She looks fierce in the other picture.

THIS is what's up! LOL She's probably not even African, but I'm claiming her to represent.

One of my pre-show favorites!

FORT Fan

She looks like a dude.

I think she's pretty.
    True love comes in quietly, without banners or flashing lights. She is your sanity in a world full of madness. True love is not how grand you are or how simple you are, but's who you are with her and she loves you not in spite of it, but because of it. She is the one that stands with you, when the rest of the world falls down.

FORT Newbie

I'm rooting for her! And I admit I'm biased simply because I know her! I used to go to school with her and she is a sweetheart. Even more gorgeous in person! *keeping my fingers crossed*

Out of all the African-American contestants, Ambreal has a look that the fashion industry embraces the most. Dark, sleek, Afrocentric models like Kinee Diouf or Atong Arjok are IN these days, and Ambreal has very similar features. Though I doubt she'll win, she'll either definitely shine or fall in the competition! I'm one of the few that has faith.
    "Jade just needs to get laid. " - Nigel Barker

She's totally giving off the African vibe. Haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Dani7;2550154;
    I'm rooting for her! And I admit I'm biased simply because I know her! I used to go to school with her and she is a sweetheart. Even more gorgeous in person! *keeping my fingers crossed*
    Haha, its like my sister and Bianca. So, yeah, I'm biased also.
    Last edited by Marleybone; 09-01-2007 at 09:49 PM.

Her skin in the opening is horrendous. They're going to have to do alot of work on her each week to cover it up.