Page 26 of 31 FirstFirst ... 16171819202122232425262728293031 LastLast

Thread: Ambreal - Cycle 9

Re: Ambreal - Cycle 9

You know what... I dont believe at all that her gargoyle and recycle materials shots are her best. I believe she has better shots...

Ambreal stepped up this week in the muse runways and in the car fire, expect for sitting on the ground, could not see the dress. But it appeared to defintely have been a no win situation for Ambreal,and all of the girls except Suckleisha. Yes she did have dead eyes, but she did great in the music video, it is just the shot they chose to show at panel with her lips, but that was scripted. Hoochie, I don't think so, no more than Tyra and Bianca, but you have to find something wrong so it had to be Hoochie.
    I applaud Ambreal, because she was a "CLASS ACT" throughout the show. She walked away with class, she encouraged all the girls with a positive attitude and she thanked Tyra for giving her the opportunity that she was given and she walked away with such a postive attitude that I believe the ANTM door closed and God will bless her with so many more doors opening. As Sarah described Ambreal in her elimination interview, she is Musical, Model, Dancer & Actor. That is well rounded and she will go far. Glad she is gone from ANTM so a real career can take off in the REAL WORLD. There are NO LIMITS for Ambreal!

Love Ya Girl
    B

TP

FORT Newbie

Does She have a myspace or facebook?

yes i love Ambreal!! she was one of my favorites and she seem to be one of the most positive girls we had this season...I don't like how tyra and jay messed Ambreal up cause we all know she had better pictures than they showed..its just tyra need a way to get rid of girls...but as said before some of these girls need a real coach and agent and i garantee they will make it far without Antm
    Think Before You Act...."We Were Here All Together Yesterday" Stole Stole Stole

Here Kitty Kitty Kitty StarrieEyedKat's Avatar

I don't know that she was the greatest "model" but she had a grrrreat personality.
    Just found out I'm pregnant, 1/28/08!!!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by StarrieEyedKat;2674379;
    I don't know that she was the greatest "model" but she had a grrrreat personality.
    She actually surprised me with her great personality. I'm not trying to say something about race but she is definately one of the nicest black girls I have ever seen.

Here Kitty Kitty Kitty StarrieEyedKat's Avatar

Agreed. For a show that has cast sooooo many "black bitches" Ambreal was a nice change, no bitchiness and no attitude, just sweet.
    Just found out I'm pregnant, 1/28/08!!!

And because of such a GRRRRRREAT Personality, she will make it far in what ever direction her career takes her, without ANTM and Tyra

TP

FORT Fan

Ambreal never screamed fashion model to me. she should stick to singing. she's got lovely voice.

I wonder why Ambreal's conference call isn't up yet on these boards? I have read it and I thought she had some interesting things to say about her elimination, the "real" Bianca, and who she wanted to win.