Page 25 of 31 FirstFirst ... 1516171819202122232425262728293031 LastLast
Results 241 to 250 of 302

Thread: Ambreal - Cycle 9

  1. #241
    Mo_oM Mo_MiSer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    My Own Planet
    Posts
    421

    Re: Ambreal - Cycle 9

    ^Yeah, I didn't get that. I thought Ambeal looked hot in the video, only its the same ol' Ambreal in the face.

  2. #242
    FORT Newbie lovinit99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    38

    Re: Ambreal - Cycle 9

    I think that she was sooo much better at the beginning of the competition. I don't think that Tyra & Co. have picked her best photos lately. The photos that have been chosen for her lately have been bad enough to break her confidence. At the beginning she was such a natural, and that does not just dissapear. However, I don't think she is the most beautiful girl left. I think everyone but Saleisha (don't get her) has a stronger look.
    Here we are pretending that we're doing fine-Scratching at the surface, just getting by-Don't you think it's time that we feel something real?-I want tears, I want rain-If that's what leads me back to you-Even if that means feeling the pain-If that's what we gotta do

  3. #243
    FORT Fan model_4_life101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    331

    Re: Ambreal - Cycle 9

    theres deffinately going on. as much as i love Saliesha tyra does not need to shove some of the good models and push them towards failure by picking there worst photo so Saliesha can look good. its really just not very fair. but since when has ANTM been fair

  4. #244
    FoRT Lurker CrossingGuard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Bay Area / Boston
    Age
    21
    Posts
    5,836

    Re: Ambreal - Cycle 9

    I loved Ambreal in the video. I thought she did a great job. Don't know why the panel didn't like it. A little too hoochie? Maybe. But it was still good to me. That part where she licks her lips was a bit much, but other than that, it was great.

    And I think the editors of the videos liked her too. Ambreal is shown at two different times throughout the video.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

  5. #245
    WHY TYRA?!? ANTMxxFanatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    IDK=]
    Age
    22
    Posts
    79

    Re: Ambreal - Cycle 9

    Ambreal was really good in the beginning. What happen? She has so much potential all she needs to do is change her face.
    "I look over and I see a dude, and I look a little closer and it's Natasha. And I look to my left and I see this woman and it's actually a dude. That was just...confusing." -Renee[C8]

    trust can take years to build up but just seconds to shatter

  6. #246
    Eu prometo. tylerneal09's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,447

    Re: Ambreal - Cycle 9

    she did excellent in the music video. but i agree, she needs a wider range of expression in her face. it's always the same ol' ambreal face.
    i keep bleeding love.

  7. #247
    FORT Fanatic raindrops47's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    694

    Re: Ambreal - Cycle 9

    uggg
    pre-show this girl was my favorite

    there was something so africana and exotic about her. every single picture got me so excited becuase she looked like a top model.

    but every single episode her pictures have been getting worse and worse.
    i HATE her makeover, and i think it makes her look WAY too businesslike, or something.

    i wish one day, in panel, she would walk in with her hair spiked up, a shiny lip, a dark eye, and some clothes that make a statement.
    i guess thats my problem with her.
    she just isn't making enough of a statement anymore..
    =(

  8. #248
    FORT Fanatic antmANNfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    CANADA
    Posts
    752

    Re: Ambreal - Cycle 9

    Quote Originally Posted by model_4_life101;2661644;
    theres deffinately going on. as much as i love Saliesha tyra does not need to shove some of the good models and push them towards failure by picking there worst photo so Saliesha can look good. its really just not very fair. but since when has ANTM been fair
    I know this is an Ambreal thread, I just don't know why you're singling Saleisha out as the only girl Tyra is shoving in our faces. Saleisha hardly gets any air time, is usually reviewed negatively during panel and called near the end. Ambreal hasn't been that great, even during the start of the competition. She doesn't have IT and other girls do. Ambreal should have been eliminated before a few of the other girls (Mila, Victoria.. I'd say Ebony but she was already) but wasn't, in my opinion.
    Last edited by antmANNfan; 11-13-2007 at 06:35 AM.

  9. #249
    Mrs. Thugnificent ms jaycee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Yuma, AZ
    Posts
    19

    Re: Ambreal - Cycle 9

    Quote Originally Posted by raindrops47;2664369;
    uggg
    pre-show this girl was my favorite

    there was something so africana and exotic about her. every single picture got me so excited becuase she looked like a top model.

    but every single episode her pictures have been getting worse and worse.
    i HATE her makeover, and i think it makes her look WAY too businesslike, or something.

    i wish one day, in panel, she would walk in with her hair spiked up, a shiny lip, a dark eye, and some clothes that make a statement.
    i guess thats my problem with her.
    she just isn't making enough of a statement anymore..
    =(
    I definitely agree with this. Especially the part about the makeover. I don't understand why they didn't keep her hair natural.

  10. #250
    FORT Fan model_4_life101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    331

    Re: Ambreal - Cycle 9

    Quote Originally Posted by antmANNfan;2664449;
    I know this is an Ambreal thread, I just don't know why you're singling Saleisha out as the only girl Tyra is shoving in our faces. Saleisha hardly gets any air time, is usually reviewed negatively during panel and called near the end. Ambreal hasn't been that great, even during the start of the competition. She doesn't have IT and other girls do. Ambreal should have been eliminated before a few of the other girls (Mila, Victoria.. I'd say Ebony but she was already) but wasn't, in my opinion.
    i didnt intentionally mean to single out Saliesha but her pictures have not been super good and shes been called early. And i think Ambreal is pretty good and i think that she deserves where she should be right now. also, i like Saliesha and im glad she might win but it does seem a little like favortism to me.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.