Page 6 of 45 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Ebony - Cycle 9

FORT Fogey

Re: Ebony - Cycle 9

I have very mixed feelings about Ebony. In the ET preview she stood out to me the most during the photoshoot. I thought she was breathtaking. Yet in the actual picture she doesn't really pop out at all. And neither her official pre-show photo nor her appearance in that "getting to know the girls" video are very good. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Yummy;2544416;
    if this girl is the b*t*h of the cycle, shes in for quite a long time in the competition
    BTW, is it just me or does she sound abit like Camille?
    Haha nope not just you! I was thinking she sounded just a little bit like her as well. Ebony though does have a pretty different look. I'm not really sure what to think of her just yet.

Vancouver, by way of The Island of Misfit Toys

Quote Originally Posted by Asieypuffz;2544702;
    Haha nope not just you! I was thinking she sounded just a little bit like her as well. Ebony though does have a pretty different look. I'm not really sure what to think of her just yet.
    If she's an uber b**ch then I think she'll get cut right off the bat. Remember that clip where Tyra said about, was it Monique? that she was sick of the villain being a black girl. And some Renee fans have said that that was partly why Renee was portrayed as such an evil contestant whereas Dionne could have been portrayed negatively (like when she almost fought Renee in the green room) but those parts were left out of the show?

Plus I think she'll just get cut because she's by far the weakest of the group.
    MAY THE FIERCE BE WITH YOU!
    Morayo Ninalowo called me a "fast bloody snitch" and all I got was this lousy t-shirt?!
    ***I'm gayer than Ikea on Superbowl weekend***

Don't love Ebony. Will stay for personality but, right now, bottom of the pack for me.
    "It's either s**t or champagne; it's either/or, it's either fantastic or it's not fantastic. You can turn it around any which way you want about having real people and real sizes and shorter and petite and whatever, we just wanna see great, big, gorgeous, tall, thin girls walking down the runway."

-Alex Perry, AusNTM

Chakos::Linkletter::Epley breezez_air's Avatar

My least favourite at the moment.
    I don't wanna get fat like you
    Don't even believe in the F Word...FAT
    ...Perhaps you meant PEE AYTCH AY TEE
    Yeah...I did
    - Stacy Ann and Whitney- ANTM 10

her skin is amazingly BEAUTIFUL!
    Leftover lady, let alone the strongest to be subdued, if I only had the magic key that would unlock the realms to the plateau of the highest me, even though Iíve been badly bruised, living in a house to become a popular muse.

Team Katarzyna and Anya oxymoron's Avatar

Is she plus-sized? Her hips and thighs look kind of big.

FORT's Fiercest!!! Ruairidh1992's Avatar
    She's in trouble, not even ANTM photoshopping can make her look good I like her though, she has great bone-structure but something is wrong with her hair
    NOT(!) a Dominique fan*~

I honestly think she's hideous. She looks like she's 30, I hate the way she talks, and in the trivia game she looked like an alien, and not in a good way either. I really hope she goes home first, but given her personality, she's probably going to go pretty far.
    antm10.ANYA.FATIMA.katarzyna

Love Ebony, I believe she's the next comedia of the show (aka Furonda). The hair is terrible but once fixed she'll skyrocket!