Page 43 of 45 FirstFirst ... 33343536373839404142434445 LastLast

Thread: Ebony - Cycle 9

Re: Ebony - Cycle 9

Quote Originally Posted by BustaK;2947625;
    If she didn't want to take someone's spot, she should have quit before making finals. The reason she quit is because she couldn't handle the criticism and needed to be babied. I don't get why she gets a free pass on this.

this is true.,., yup she said that she was never criticized ever.,., until antm so evryhing was overwhelming to her.,. she said her grandma always told her that she's the most beautiful girl in the whole world so that stucked in her head.,.,

but if she really doesnt want to continue on the show she should have just used marvita's strategy.,.,
    do horrible on the photoshoot.,.
    I HAVE A VEEZION, I WANT YOU TO GRAB THESE LEAVES AND THROW IT TO THE AIR--ANYA=)

She did do horrible on the photoshoot!!! But because she had a better portfolio, runway walk, body, AND higher overall potential than Ambreal, Tyra chose to keep her. And Tyra would be able to exploit her low self esteem as well.
    ANTM PHOTOS:
    Homeless:Aimee, Makeover: Fatima, Lingerie: Anya, Meat: Lauren, Paint: Katarzyana, Music: Whitney, Fuerzabruta: Fatima, Jetsetters: Anya, Commercial: Fatima, Castle: Fatima, 50's Glamour: Anya, Covergirl: Fatima, Worst Winner: Whitney

Plus, Ambreal's everything is just bad. I hate her face a lot. She looks like a monkey.
    Homeless: Kimberly Lingerie: Katarzyna
    Meat: Claire Paint: Dominique
    Music: Anya Fuerzabruta: Fatima Jetsetter: Lauren Commercial: Katarzyna Rennaisance: Dominique Paparazzi: Anya Covergirl: Whitney

Quote Originally Posted by flavor;2964650;
    why not bianca??

Maybe Tyra didn't really believe in her in the first place. I don't know. Maybe because Saleisha is like more favored in some sort of way.
    >>>Its time for a Plus-sized Winner!!!
    >>>Whitney is fierce
    >>>KatAnya is better

I think the reason why ebony quit was because she was in the bottom two with AM. She knows AM really really want it. If there was another girl with her at that time, and Tyra save her, i dont think she would quit.
    ANTM XX
    Tamara,Bibianne,Estella,Anny,N iurka,Vanessa,Zoe,
    Paula,Mandy,Sunitha,Miranda,Ma ureen,Ariadna,Luminada
    Judges: Tyra,Janice,Naomi,Mr.Jay,Pauli na
    Prizes: Vogue cover+4 pages spread,ESTÉE LAUDER ad

Yeah, it's just her conscience but I love her. I lover her personality, humor, face and bod.
    Homeless: Kimberly Lingerie: Katarzyna
    Meat: Claire Paint: Dominique
    Music: Anya Fuerzabruta: Fatima Jetsetter: Lauren Commercial: Katarzyna Rennaisance: Dominique Paparazzi: Anya Covergirl: Whitney

I really liked her!
    "For what it's worth you're like the first juicy booty to make it on the runway."

Someone mentioned that Ebony attended The Fiercee Awards and I just saw some of the pictures. Her dress looks really great and she is too, she was smiling and posing.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Ebonyfanatic;3005902;
    Someone mentioned that Ebony attended The Fiercee Awards and I just saw some of the pictures. Her dress looks really great and she is too, she was smiling and posing.
    Yeah. They barely showed her at all, but she really looked great. Her smile was illuminating, so I don't know why she didn't smile when she was on the show. I hate she's not into modeling like some of the other girls. I know she'd take fantastic pictures and be a great success at it.

I know, when I saw her smiling and everything I thought she was so gorgeous. She looks like a different person from the show. If she showed more of her personality I bet she would've made it far. Too bad she quit though. I just hope she try taking a modeling career or some management ask her to model. She can be a great at it.

Btw I love her shoulders they are fierce.