Page 42 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3233343536373839404142434445 LastLast

Thread: Ebony - Cycle 9

Re: Ebony - Cycle 9

Quote Originally Posted by mayukhers112;2947864;
    I'm guessing you must have some inside information or talked to her personally, because I really don't remember her saying that in any interviews, nor do I recall her saying that on the show.
    She actually said exactly that in one of her few confessionals on her elimination episode. "I hope Tyra doesn't call my name. I dunno, I can't handle the criticism"

But, I think she was just making an excuse. I wish she had won!

no post-show pictures?
    Miss Jay: "But that's why it's called COVERGIRL cause it covers up the man in you.."

Quote Originally Posted by mayukhers112;2947864;
    I'm guessing you must have some inside information or talked to her personally, because I really don't remember her saying that in any interviews, nor do I recall her saying that on the show.
    Nope, no inside info on my part.

It's a conclusion I came to based on...

1) Ebony said plenty of times that she hated being criticized and how much she missed home and such.
    2) In an itnerview, she stated that she was a fan of the show and had a strategy coming in. This is the reason why she was such a bitch during castings, because she knew that by being a bitch, it would increase her odds of making it on the show. She says she didn't like the reality of reality tv but clearly she knew enough about reality tv to formulate a strategy to get casted.

This leads me to believe that she expected to be treated differently while on the show and once things didn't go the way she expected and she was instead criticized by the panel, her illusion with the show faded.

Then again, this is an assumption on my part.

FORT Regular

I actually think a lot of people wanted her out as soon as possible, as she was the b****h at castings but after that she changed and seemed normal. Then after the Rock Climbing photo-shoot lots of people were rooting for her, then by the Fashion Gargoyle photo-shoot most people probably wanted her to win and were like she is stunning and takes amazing photos!!!

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by BustaK;2947625;
    If she didn't want to take someone's spot, she should have quit before making finals. The reason she quit is because she couldn't handle the criticism and needed to be babied. I don't get why she gets a free pass on this.
    It would be perfectly reasonable that she genuinely wanted to model and tried it, but didn't like it, and then decided that she didn't want to take another girl's spot. Just because she quit, doesn't mean that her heart was never in the right place.
    My Winners: Elyse, Shandi, Yaya, Kahlen, Nicole, Danielle, CariDee, Natasha, Jenah, Anya

Ellie=friend of mine newmommy022200's Avatar

I had no clue why this girl was on this show from everything she did in pannel until her gargoyle shot! One of the best! But I didn't know wh they liked the rest of her photos because most of her photos she is doing the same thing she does in judging with her lips!

Dax

Well, her flower shot was stunning. One of the best of the cycle. She had two stellar weeks and her nerves got in the way of getting a first call out.

you know what i just realized? maybe the winner spot that cycle was reserved for Ebony. But since she left the next black girl Tyra wants is Saleisha. See how Saleisha fell in the bottom 2 in the flower shoot? it means that Tyra didn't have that much faith in her but since Ebony quitted mushrooms suddenly popped in tyra's head
    >>>Its time for a Plus-sized Winner!!!
    >>>Whitney is fierce
    >>>KatAnya is better

Quote Originally Posted by lostguy818;2964619;
    you know what i just realized? maybe the winner spot that cycle was reserved for Ebony. But since she left the next black girl Tyra wants is Saleisha. See how Saleisha fell in the bottom 2 in the flower shoot? it means that Tyra didn't have that much faith in her but since Ebony quitted mushrooms suddenly popped in tyra's head
    I kind of think tyra put saleisha on the bottom two that week because she wanted to give some kind of shocking moment to saleisha, so that she can work harder.. maybe..
    Miss Jay: "But that's why it's called COVERGIRL cause it covers up the man in you.."

why not bianca??

and ebony not continue to do modelling?
    I remember when first i saw her,i was like "This girl is gonna win" :nono
    I guess I'm the SALEISHA in this competition *Laugh loudly* -Dominique