Page 40 of 45 FirstFirst ... 30313233343536373839404142434445 LastLast

Thread: Ebony - Cycle 9

Re: Ebony - Cycle 9

Quote Originally Posted by emynndajl;2799969;
    ^THANK YOU!!!

On the weeks where Ebony did well (and arguably had the best photos of the buch), Tyra not only screwed her in the elimination order, but instead of complaing about her pictures, basically said that she hated her personality. Nothing Ebony could have done was going to impress Tyra, so I believe that she DID try to throw the shoot, but it wasn't enough for Tyra to end her misery. Instead, she tried to keep Ebony around to be her personal punching bag. This reminds me abit of Tiffany of C4. Notice any similarities. Maybe of the makeover they were given. You know, the infamous cell phone-throwing model they were styled after, whom Tyra has had a not so great past with???
    hahaha wow! I never thought of it that way. That's deep! Ebony and Tiffany were like voodoo dolls of Niomi Campbell!
    Top Model LARPing! OMG!
    KatarXena Warrior Princess.

FORT Fan

She was my faovurite during the show, but my least favourite during pre show

Quote Originally Posted by emynndajl
    On the weeks where Ebony did well (and arguably had the best photos of the buch), Tyra not only screwed her in the elimination order, but instead of complaing about her pictures, basically said that she hated her personality. Nothing Ebony could have done was going to impress Tyra, so I believe that she DID try to throw the shoot, but it wasn't enough for Tyra to end her misery. Instead, she tried to keep Ebony around to be her personal punching bag. This reminds me abit of Tiffany of C4. Notice any similarities. Maybe of the makeover they were given. You know, the infamous cell phone-throwing model they were styled after, whom Tyra has had a not so great past with???
    Quote Originally Posted by Dara;2799983;
    hahaha wow! I never thought of it that way. That's deep! Ebony and Tiffany were like voodoo dolls of Niomi Campbell!
    And you know what? Eugena as well, she was told by panel that she was a broke down Naomi Campbell. I believe getting the Naomi makeover is the kiss of death on ANTM, or actually, more so the kiss of getting bullied by Tyra. I don't understand why Tyra bullied Ebony so much, she entirely looked over her potential and amazing photos and constantly attacked her persona. She made her talk about history of her past that she obviously didn't want to talk about, she made fun of her manners and character, and probably right after Adrianne, she was treated so poorly by Tyra. I know if I were in her shoes, I would quit also.
    omg, stunning~*~.

Quote Originally Posted by Leah4532;2799964;
    Well Cassandra didn't embarass Tyra and disrupt her panel. I personally think Tyra had it out for ebony from the get go. Nothing Ebony did was good enough and it bothered her and I think thats one reason she quit. I'm not saying Ebony quitting was right but I do feel like Tyra bullied her and picked on Ebony's low self esteem.
    Tyra is alwyas hard on the people she belives has the most potential.

I just did not like it that Tyra said that Ebony is unattractive as a quitter. Whats the point of insisting on modeling when it is not happy at all.
    We Will Always Love You Anya!
    You Are Our High Fashion Top Model Forever!

Remember Lisa won that prize for skating with emotions and get to take pictures with Danielle (c6) for Seventeen magazine? Have that picture of Ebony, Lisa, somebody been released yet? I cant wait to see it cause of Ebony (and Dani).

Quote Originally Posted by Iynereh;2802931;
    I just did not like it that Tyra said that Ebony is unattractive as a quitter. Whats the point of insisting on modeling when it is not happy at all.
    I think Ebony had a great look but it was very unattractive for her to quit like that.

Yeah, she received lots of criticism but what did she expect? In order to rise to the top in ANY field, you're bound to receive so much criticism at first.

I don't think it's that she was unhappy with modeling, I think she was pissed that he s*** stinks just like everyone else and she was called on it.

I really liked her at first but was turned off when she turned out to be so weak and then quit, proving the panel right about her attitude.

I don't think she's irritated by the s*** comments about her but I think she really find the show mediocre. Whenever Bianca argues with other girls, she's laughing and all and I think after Bianca and Saleisha were on the bottom 2 and saved, that's it for her.

Plus, I also think that she already sensed that Saleisha's the winner and she doesn't have a chance at all since the models said on their interviews that Saleisha's modeling career and relation with Tyra is always brought up into converstions during their stay.
    Homeless: Kimberly Lingerie: Katarzyna
    Meat: Claire Paint: Dominique
    Music: Anya Fuerzabruta: Fatima Jetsetter: Lauren Commercial: Katarzyna Rennaisance: Dominique Paparazzi: Anya Covergirl: Whitney

^ WOW, yeah like everybody had said before Saleisha's win was definetely planned!
    Homeless: Lauren Lingerie: Aimee Meat: Lauren Paint: Aimee Music Genres: Katarzyna Fuerzabruta: Fatima Jetsetters: Katarzyna Commercial Katarzyna Roman House: Dominique Famous Movie Icons (Paparazzi)Anya CoverGirl Mascara: Whitney

Quote Originally Posted by Sundae Morning;2902714;
    I don't think she's irritated by the s*** comments about her but I think she really find the show mediocre. Whenever Bianca argues with other girls, she's laughing and all and I think after Bianca and Saleisha were on the bottom 2 and saved, that's it for her.

Plus, I also think that she already sensed that Saleisha's the winner and she doesn't have a chance at all since the models said on their interviews that Saleisha's modeling career and relation with Tyra is always brought up into converstions during their stay.

i dont think she sensed that... if its true, then she would have spoken her mind to a girl and then all the girls will kind of harsh to miss shroomie.
    anti-nigel