Page 39 of 45 FirstFirst ... 2930313233343536373839404142434445 LastLast

Thread: Ebony - Cycle 9

top 3~kat, anya, fatima nextBIGthing's Avatar

Re: Ebony - Cycle 9

I love her personality. She's so genuine, sweet, and honest. That's what made her one of my favorite girls.

I think the way she left was classy. Sure, she got dissed by Tyra, but she kept her cool.

FORT Newbie

she was my favourite she had the best face/body!

gutted that she left.... (well i haven't seen her leave yet) she was my fave to win!well as long as shes happy!

Quote Originally Posted by pooja;2783422;
    ebony is full of bird doo-doo. lots of deserving girls could have taken her ungrateful place. instead we have to endure this cackling witch with her evil snarl make excuses for her lameness. missing her family? give me a freaking break.

ive no respect for her whatsoever. ebony is a LOSER.
    Yeah but wouldnt you?

So what if she is a loser? Its what makes her HAPPY, thats all that matters.

For Ebony she's not a loser coz she did what her wants her to do. Kudos Ebony, one of the most beautiful girl on ANTM.

Where is this girl?

FORT Newbie

This a rumor I heard. I don't know how true it is, but here goes. According to the rumor, Tyra and/or ANTM is still pissed off with Ebony for quitting and have blackballed her and is using her/its clout to block her from getting signed with an agency of pursuing a viable modeling career.

I thought in Ebony's interview she wanted to be a nurse or something like that
    Fatima: I feel like that’s the most important thing that anyone can take away from you – your choice.

Quote Originally Posted by citycat;2799936;
    This a rumor I heard. I don't know how true it is, but here goes. According to the rumor, Tyra and/or ANTM is still pissed off with Ebony for quitting and have blackballed her and is using her/its clout to block her from getting signed with an agency of pursuing a viable modeling career.
    It's Not True Because Cassandra (Cycle 5) Quit The Competition Too And
    She Is Still Modeling...

Well Cassandra didn't embarass Tyra and disrupt her panel. I personally think Tyra had it out for ebony from the get go. Nothing Ebony did was good enough and it bothered her and I think thats one reason she quit. I'm not saying Ebony quitting was right but I do feel like Tyra bullied her and picked on Ebony's low self esteem.

^THANK YOU!!!

On the weeks where Ebony did well (and arguably had the best photos of the buch), Tyra not only screwed her in the elimination order, but instead of complaing about her pictures, basically said that she hated her personality. Nothing Ebony could have done was going to impress Tyra, so I believe that she DID try to throw the shoot, but it wasn't enough for Tyra to end her misery. Instead, she tried to keep Ebony around to be her personal punching bag. This reminds me abit of Tiffany of C4. Notice any similarities. Maybe of the makeover they were given. You know, the infamous cell phone-throwing model they were styled after, whom Tyra has had a not so great past with???