Page 38 of 45 FirstFirst ... 282930313233343536373839404142434445 LastLast

Thread: Ebony - Cycle 9

Re: Ebony - Cycle 9

In the CWConnects interview Ebony says that when they first moved into the house she jumped into the pool and her weave fell off!

I wish they would have shown that. That would have been gold!

Quote Originally Posted by Cream;2635315;
    For Ebony to say that she quits because of how unhappy and broken down she feels, may send a great message not only to the young audience but everyone else. You're your own priority and what makes you unhappy quit it at once, there's always a limit for how far one can go. She's a great rolemodel for younger kids especially those trying to fit into a specific mold. Be who you are and stand for it. You go Ebony!
    AMEN. Ebony wasn't shown whining about how hard it was or anything. If she was a whiner and then she quit, then I'd agree with Tyra. But I think it's strong to show that you can say you want something, get it, find out you hate it, and cut your losses. Ebony wasn't blaming anyone or anything. She was straight up (at least what we saw) about missing her family and feeling this wasn't for her. I say, good for her and shame on Tyra for not seeing the difference.

FORT Fogey

I liked her hair in the interview. Way better than that recycled 'do Tyra keeps using every year!

Sorry i'm slow i just read her fort interview and i have to say this girl is real.
    She got sick with the reality show thing and missed home. I'm glad to her that she'll model ,i hope she's getting offers soon.

Is there any news with her possibly modeling?

... I wish, but from what I can see, she is most likely not going to model I know alot of people say, "oh she'll be a doctor! That's better!", but to be honest, I'd rather look at a model who looks fierce and will lose her career as soon as she starts aging, than a doctor who will be able to keep her career forever.

Dax

Man she was so awesome. She has everything to be a model. It's a shame that she doesn't want to be one.

Please Ebony! I love you too much!

Quote Originally Posted by emynndajl;2783331;
    I'd rather look at a model who looks fierce and will lose her career as soon as she starts aging, than a doctor who will be able to keep her career forever.

I'd rather she become a doctor. It's a better future for her.

FORT Fogey

I agree. Ultimately, it's about what makes HER happy, not her fans.

ebony is full of bird doo-doo. lots of deserving girls could have taken her ungrateful place. instead we have to endure this cackling witch with her evil snarl make excuses for her lameness. missing her family? give me a freaking break.

ive no respect for her whatsoever. ebony is a LOSER.
    Eat More Food! Holla, Holla, Holla! - Whitney, C10 Winner & HBIC