Page 14 of 45 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Ebony - Cycle 9

Re: Ebony - Cycle 9

I guess Im not the only one on the fence here with Ebony
    She's very beautiful but I dont think her photo's will get her far
    She photographs really short and awkward
    She dosent stand out for me, but I bet her edgy pictures might look really good at a close up.

Quote Originally Posted by Blaase;2581056;
    She is gorgeous, but when she opens her mouth or smiles its a bit scary.
    Quote Originally Posted by mondotrasho;2581722;
    Watching her in audition I truly did feel for her. It was sad and a little uncomfortable to hear such a sad a personal story. But honestly I still don’t see anything that special about her.. And judging those promo photos she looks like a raptor (my opinion) from Jurassic park. on page 1 all I see is a raptor... but she could surprise , never know
    Yes Blaase she does become scary when she opens her mouth because of her Jade(C6)oid behavior which scares everybody. I don`t see a raptor when I see Ebony I just think there goes Jade Jr. with her corrosive personality. I do like Ebony`s appearence though: It is just a shame someone so good looking could be so mean.
    Last edited by amazonophile; 09-24-2007 at 08:07 PM. Reason: spelling
    "New World Order" is an oxymoron. I miss Sara(C6). I miss Lauren(C10).

FORT Fogey

She's really not that mean...Bianca seems like the real bitch in this crazily edited reality show.

I agree. Ebony's gorgeous once she opens her mouth. And sometimes she makes a really strange face and it's not very pretty. I think Ebony will be the bitch who's just sort of crazy and doesn't make sense. I think Bianca's more of the in-your-face bitch who's all about bringing your confidence down.

I agree as well. I just don't get the Ebony hate. From the previews for next ep, it's Bianca that stirs things up. Not Ebony.

FORT Fogey

Regardless of her attitude, I could never get on the Ebony train--I simply find her unattractive, physically. That's just my opinion, though.

Quote Originally Posted by GuruBishisama;2585033;
    Regardless of her attitude, I could never get on the Ebony train--I simply find her unattractive, physically. That's just my opinion, though.
    I agree. I think she looks like she smirks in every posed picture, like she thinks she's better than everybody else - which she does think. I think she could look good in a photo if she changed her facial expression, but so far that has not happened.

Quote Originally Posted by femme fatale;2585295;
    I agree. I think she looks like she smirks in every posed picture, like she thinks she's better than everybody else - which she does think. I think she could look good in a photo if she changed her facial expression, but so far that has not happened.
    Would you rather her think that everyone is better than her or she is less than everyone else.

let's just say that ebony has moved way up on my list since we saw the pre-show pics. this girl was last on my list, her and janet. but now i adore ebony...i hope she makes it far. if not win. that's my opinion.

She's got a really horrible personality. From referring to Heather as hunchback to her wanting to play a little game of "Who's got the eating disorder" and then getting upset when Marvita decides to throw her name out as one that could have it. In other words, she's one of those "don't make fun of me, make fun of everyone else" people.

As far as her look goes, there's just something really strange about her. The raptor comparison might be relatively accurate.