Page 74 of 174 FirstFirst ... 24646566676869707172737475767778798081828384124 ... LastLast

Thread: Chantal - Cycle 9

FORT Fanatic

Re: Chantal - Cycle 9

That guy is kind of slow. Estimating, I think he could have had around three to five seconds to get the hell out of the train's way. I also kinda love how Tyra makes it seem like Chantal's fault when it's that guy's fault for not moving.

D:< This angers me to a deep extent.

Quote Originally Posted by Sireafi;2726265;
    That guy is kind of slow. Estimating, I think he could have had around three to five seconds to get the hell out of the train's way. I also kinda love how Tyra makes it seem like Chantal's fault when it's that guy's fault for not moving.

D:< This angers me to a deep extent.
    of course you know how tyra is is ugh
    Saleisha=Dreamkiller

Quote Originally Posted by Sireafi;2725783;
    CLICK HERE

I compiled pictures of Chantal's runway. Eh?
    lol.

and that stilts man is so stupid. since when do people not do anything when theyre about to fall?

Quote Originally Posted by Sireafi;2725783;
    CLICK HERE

I compiled pictures of Chantal's runway. Eh?
    yep i noticed that the position of the skirt was different during the show but i didn't think much until saleisha won....

FORT Regular

I seriously don't think anyone should blame the man on stilts for the fall or Chantal for that matter. It is really hard to walk on stilts and i doubt he really expected to fall and so he didn't move out of the way. Did Tyra really blamed Chantal for the fall? I thought she just said something like Chantal could have handled the situation better which was true cause she clearly looked shaken after.

Anyway, i think Chantal is beautiful and she looks like a model! When i first saw her, i thought she looks like a runway model. She could work on being less stiff on the runway though.

^ I think that it's more the man's fault. He should have been more careful. I don't think Tyra blamed Chantal for the accident, but I personnaly don't think that even a professionnal model would keep her composure perfectly after a incident like that.
    I fail to recognise the correlation between "losing ten grand", "hospitalising Gorgeous" and "a good deal"

Why hasn't Chantal done that many interviews? Did interviewers read the media conference and think 'Oh God, no way I'm talking to this one.'?

Dax

She repeats herself too much and she talks a lot. I'm sure the interviewer struggles to make a question.

I expected her to repeat herself because in the show she was always saying how much she loved being in front of the camera and she was pretty much the narrator of it since she talks a lot.

I love Chantal, can't wait to see her post-show work.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by CrocodileGEN;2726784;
    ^ I think that it's more the man's fault. He should have been more careful. I don't think Tyra blamed Chantal for the accident, but I personnaly don't think that even a professionnal model would keep her composure perfectly after a incident like that.
    I don't think anyone should blame him though. I can also argue that Chantal should have been aware where her train was going. And yes, a professional model might not have been able to keep her composure perfectly either but that is what they have to do and Chantal failed at doing so.

new Chantal interview here:
    Was Almost-Top Model Chantal "Born" to Lose?