Page 70 of 174 FirstFirst ... 20606162636465666768697071727374757677787980120170 ... LastLast

Thread: Chantal - Cycle 9

Dax

Re: Chantal - Cycle 9

She lost because she attempted homicide in the fashion show.

I'm sad Chantal didn't win, but it was pretty obvious after that final judging pannel. I know she's gonna have a great career though, so all is good.

Quote Originally Posted by BustaK;2720631;
    I think the reason she lost is because she wasn't the best baby's breath she could have been!
    LMAO.

I blame Mr.Jay and his frosty hair. Kept talking against the photographer.

I'm so angry Chantal didn't win! But I know she'll still make it big :]

FORT Fanatic

Chantal was not the best baby's breath she could be, Tyra had to pay for those concussion medical bills of the stilt entertainer, she figured out that the Tyra Mail about the muse challenge was about being a muse and her misaligned eyes caused her not to win. D: Aw. Also, from the final three, I would have liked Jenah to win but once it was the final two, the reason Saleisha beat Chantal was kinda "what the hayl"?

Also, is Chantal a natural brunette? In her CoverGirl Fruit Spritzers picture, you can see brown roots. I never noticed this but her lips are really yellow in that picture too. Like really yellow.

Dax

She looked like a vivid yellow crayon.

I don't know why I have this guilty pleasure of watching the runway show. Other than the guy falling the dresses they gave Chantal were so amazing. The black one was incredible and even that her walk wasn't amazing and that the makeup made her look crazy she modeled quite well.

I know that with some J-Tips she can be amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by antmanthony;2720061;
    I loved CHANTAL I felt that she should have won! Up until the final runway walk she was really great and I thought Jenah was her biggest competition when she was eliminated I was like Chantal is the winner. Her walk wasn't great but it was good and the stilts guy did cost her the competition but I felt if that didn't happen she would be the winner this second.

i agree!When jenah left I felt that Chantal won!i was so shocked but i saw it coming when Suckleisha won.
    The future should have been a HF blonde instead of a rainbow spewing mushroom.

FORT Fanatic

Did anyone else notice that... when they were showing Nigel critiquing Chantal's runway, she was in her black trail dress and walked past everyone to the end of the runway, without tripping anyone. Like a few seconds later when Tyra acknowledged her tripping the stilts guy, they showed her in the black trial dress, at the end of the runway, tripping the stilts guy.

Dammit, this was staged. No one wonder there wasn't an audience. Lulz.

Quote Originally Posted by krazytik523;2721237;
    i agree!When jenah left I felt that Chantal won!i was so shocked but i saw it coming when Suckleisha won.
    I SO agree with your avatar!!!!

2007 was NOT the best year for ANTM!!
    Melrose -- The REAL winner of Cycle 7!!!

I've finally calmed down after seeing Suckleisha's picture on the winner's screen. After all this is a reality show and not 100% a modeling competition (or else Chantal/Jenah would have won). I just hope Suckleisha will suffer the winner's curse seriously. Forever and ever. Amen.

Don't worry Chantal the high fashion AND commercial world will both embrace you.

And krazytik523 I totally love your avatar haha.