Page 67 of 174 FirstFirst ... 17575859606162636465666768697071727374757677117167 ... LastLast

Thread: Chantal - Cycle 9

Dax

Re: Chantal - Cycle 9

I felt so bad with her walk. It was so bad...

She lost it when she made that guy fall. She didn't recover like a model should recover.

I feel like Chantal would've made a nice compromise for the winner. Not her biggest fan, but she could've easily had a career of high fashion and commercial modelling. She has the bubbly personality, and has shown more edge in her photos than Saleisha has in her pinky. Additionally, she was well-spoken and to me, seemed most excited about the commercial. She even knew the product they'd be hawking!
    Why is it boys talk so much, when they have nothing to say? And girls have plenty to say, but no one will listen?
    --Vada Sultenfuss

Chantal was an in between of Jenah and Saleisha. Commercial but can do high fashion. Jenah's too edgy to truly be a commerical girl and Saleisha will never be high fashion. Chantal was in between.

Team SaraaNicolelReneea. snowyan's Avatar

Every cycle there are blondes in the final 3, and maybe there is a blonde in final 2, but everytime the blonde would not win except there are two blondes in the final 2.
    I should keep my mouth shut .

I think if Chantal had relaxed a bit more she would've done better. I was hoping when the guy stepped on her dress, she would've regained herself and walked like the church fashion show cycle 6. She should've done something like snatch the dress, twirl it a few times and start walking

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Dax;2718375;
    I felt so bad with her walk. It was so bad...

She lost it when she made that guy fall. She didn't recover like a model should recover.
    her walk was because they have her on a tight long fitted dress as opposed to Saleisha's loose fitting, high in the front dress.

i agree with you when Chantal didnt recover after that guy fell on her dress. she shouldve kept her composure and retain a smile rather than looking worried. i guess that part Chantal didn't know since she IS AN AMATEUR. so it shouldn't have affected her in judging.

Yeah Chantal didn't recover as well. Same thing happened to Mel Rose but she handled her "accident" MUCH better. Well, at least until she got backstage. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by snowyan;2718410;
    Every cycle there are blondes in the final 3, and maybe there is a blonde in final 2, but everytime the blonde would not win except there are two blondes in the final 2.
    haha yes it's the only way for a blonde to win, compete to another blonde.

Quote Originally Posted by Angkor;2718440;
    haha yes it's the only way for a blonde to win, compete to another blonde.
    Is that a blond joke?

Quote Originally Posted by BustaK;2718407;
    Chantal was an in between of Jenah and Saleisha. Commercial but can do high fashion. Jenah's too edgy to truly be a commerical girl and Saleisha will never be high fashion. Chantal was in between.
    Yeah! I agree

Quote Originally Posted by snowyan;2718410;
    Really:
    1. Shannon
    2. Shandi
    3. Amanda, maybe Eva
    4. Kahlen
    5. Nik
    6. Joanie and Jade
    7. Caridee and Melrose
    8. Renee
    9. Chantal and Jenah