Page 64 of 174 FirstFirst ... 14545556575859606162636465666768697071727374114164 ... LastLast

Thread: Chantal - Cycle 9

FORT Fogey

Re: Chantal - Cycle 9

Quote Originally Posted by RealityLovesMe;2713548;
    Well, actually Chantal didn't mention Jenah's sisters. She just said that she wouldn't want her (Chantal's) little sister to look up to Jenah. I don't know if she was making a stab at what Jenah said last week ... I don't think she meant to. But I guess we'll just have to wait and see.
    At this point I don't think th is coincidence, yet I can't judge anyone at this point.
    I hope Chantal doesn't mean to be mean, I thought and think they are friends.

I actually agree with the person who posted that she would be best modeling lingerie. It just seems more up her ally because she definitely has the spunk that it takes. I would really like to see what she would look like with a different hair color.

Can I have a link to the preview where chantal says this?

youtube it

finale

there's alot

it's tyra at panel as the thumbnail

Dax

Quote Originally Posted by RealityLovesMe;2713548;
    Well, actually Chantal didn't mention Jenah's sisters. She just said that she wouldn't want her (Chantal's) little sister to look up to Jenah. I don't know if she was making a stab at what Jenah said last week ... I don't think she meant to. But I guess we'll just have to wait and see.
    Agreed. I'm just going to wait.

Jenah is a smart girl and I'm sure that she will keep her least potential comment very smooth because the judges will quickly use it against her.

Point is that Jenah was judged first last week and they always change the order of judging so if Saleisha was before Chantal then I think Jenah will be the last one to be judged.

Chantal's comments for me, no matter what Jenah says or said about her are pretty low. She should not have mentioned that she didn't want her sisters to look at her. With saying that she has an "I'm better than people attitude" was enough. I think she crossed a fine line between competition and meanness.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Dax;2713852;
    Chantal's comments for me, no matter what Jenah says or said about her are pretty low. She should not have mentioned that she didn't want her sisters to look at her. With saying that she has an "I'm better than people attitude" was enough. I think she crossed a fine line between competition and meanness.
    Well, the girls were punished last season for saying things about Natasha ... even though they were right about Nata being a weirdo (and don't forget she was a bitch during casting episode). The judges didn't care!
    Chantal is totally correct in what she says, I mean Jenah does seem to think she is better than the other girls and she has a sour personality AND she is a self-proclaimed bitch. She also "drinks with guys" or whatever illegal behavior she was so proud of at casting. So Chantal was right, but the judges may not care again this year.

Dax

I always knew Natasha was weird. That's why I liked her. I feel Natasha has more "I'm better than people attitude" than Jenah. She was always saying, I'm great and I will book more jobs and I walk better and blah blah blah.

I think they are going to care. Is the perfect opportunity to send her home. The only ones that like her are Miss Jay and Mr. Jay. I don't count Twiggy because she always jump in Tyra's bandwagon. Twiggy sometimes sickens me.

I give props to Chantal, though. That's strategy is flawless, low but perfect.

Team SaraaNicolelReneea. snowyan's Avatar

I dont know why, but i think that the winner should be Chantal.
    I should keep my mouth shut .

Quote Originally Posted by RealityLovesMe;2713933;
    Well, the girls were punished last season for saying things about Natasha ... even though they were right about Nata being a weirdo (and don't forget she was a bitch during casting episode). The judges didn't care!
    Chantal is totally correct in what she says, I mean Jenah does seem to think she is better than the other girls and she has a sour personality AND she is a self-proclaimed bitch. She also "drinks with guys" or whatever illegal behavior she was so proud of at casting. So Chantal was right, but the judges may not care again this year.
    Umm, Chantal is way cockier than Jenah. If anything, Jenah seems disappointed in the fact that she's realizing ANTM is a personality competition before it's a modeling competition.

As for her drinking with guys?? Big deal! When I was in H.S. I knew like two girls who didn't drink. It's kind of extreme to make her sound like a criminal.

Maybe Chantal made that remark because Jenah opened beer bottles with her teeth, one of a few reasons.