Page 63 of 174 FirstFirst ... 13535455565758596061626364656667686970717273113163 ... LastLast

Thread: Chantal - Cycle 9

Re: Chantal - Cycle 9

It's already a blessing for my favorite to get pass top 4!

Last time my favorite Brittany and Dionne got booted before the finale. And AJ, Mollie...

Quote Originally Posted by CreamMilkSugar;2713355;
    It's already a blessing for my favorite to get pass top 4!

Last time my favorite Brittany and Dionne got booted before the finale. And AJ, Mollie...
    Alot of my favorites finish fifth or fourth

Kim,Michelle,Dionne,Heather ...

I can't believe she said what she said about Jenah. Makes me like her less. I understand her saying Jenah is the weakest (that can be subjective and smart in this competition) but I was disappointed she continued to diss Jenah by saying "I wouldn't want her (Jenah's) sisters to look up to her".

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by BustaK;2713485;
    I can't believe she said what she said about Jenah. Makes me like her less. I understand her saying Jenah is the weakest (that can be subjective and smart in this competition) but I was disappointed she continued to diss Jenah by saying "I wouldn't want her (Jenah's) sisters to look up to her".
    I'm holding my judgment until I hear what Jenah said.

FORT Fanatic

RealityLovesMe: Hear what Jenah says? What do you mean by that?

I totally respect Chantal for her opinion about Jenah via most potential and least potential but despite the fact Jenah broke down last week and said she needed to be there at home, being a role model for her sisters, Chantal said she wouldn't want her little sisters looking up to her. SLAP IN THE FACE

D: Totally.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Sireafi;2713502;
    RealityLovesMe: Hear what Jenah says? What do you mean by that?

I totally respect Chantal for her opinion about Jenah via most potential and least potential but despite the fact Jenah broke down last week and said she needed to be there at home, being a role model for her sisters, Chantal said she wouldn't want her little sisters looking up to her. SLAP IN THE FACE

D: Totally.
    I mean that Jenah could have been equally as harsh as Chantal with her most/least potential comments. So I won't judge what Chantal said just yet until i know what happened completely.

Quote Originally Posted by Asieypuffz;2711556;
    Yeah I agree, her cockiness can make me sometimes dislike her, but she can deliver a DAMN good picture as far as I'm conerned (specifically the Warrior shot, THAT'S hot!)
    Chantal cocky? No way, she's one of the sweetest gals there besides Heather.

FORT Fogey

Using her sister to bring her down is horrible, I just hope Jenah didn't do the same/similar thing to Chantal.

Quote Originally Posted by BustaK;2713485;
    I the think she was talking about Jenah being weak, mentally, her breaking down and crying, about missing home. If that's the case, she is correct, down to the final 4, she's crying, breaking down. Jenah has to keep it together, mentally IF she wants to win. Cannot let the judges see any weaknesses, she's made it this far, top 3, now is not the time to fall apart.

Have to listen to the comments again about her sisters looking up to her.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by FBhang;2713530;
    Using her sister to bring her down is horrible, I just hope Jenah didn't do the same/similar thing to Chantal.
    Well, actually Chantal didn't mention Jenah's sisters. She just said that she wouldn't want her (Chantal's) little sister to look up to Jenah. I don't know if she was making a stab at what Jenah said last week ... I don't think she meant to. But I guess we'll just have to wait and see.