Page 57 of 174 FirstFirst ... 7474849505152535455565758596061626364656667107157 ... LastLast

Thread: Chantal - Cycle 9

Re: Chantal - Cycle 9

Chantal has stepped up her game and improved a lot !(burning car shoot, covergirl cm, chinese princess shoot)

But the panel is trying to say as much negative things as possible to her.

FORT Fan

Chantal definitely looks more model-like and with personality over Saleisha ... i dont know why they would critique her more than Saleisha, though

Dax

Quote Originally Posted by CreamMilkSugar;2702461;
    Chantal has stepped up her game and improved a lot !(burning car shoot, covergirl cm, chinese princess shoot)

But the panel is trying to say as much negative things as possible to her.
    Well, Tyra seems to be on her side. When everyone was saying that she didn't know what was right Tyra quickly defended Chantal and she loved her shot.

I love chantal!!! well, my personal favorates were Kahlen and Renee, but now my final 3 is these three girls !

FORT Fogey

I personally think that Chantal has the most potential to be the winner.

First of all, she's a sweet girl--a bit cocky at times, from what we've seen, but overall, she's been a good girl.

Second of all, her look is totally the type of look that works for a high fashion model--ethereal looking, big, kind-of-far-apart eyes, tall, thin, legs that are about a zillion miles long... you get the idea. Yet, at the same time, she's also got plenty of commercial appeal-smiley, relatable, "girl next door". Plus, she's show she has the talent for it. She's had a number of strong pictures and the judges love her CG commercial. To me, she's the only sensible choice, especially given the remaining girls. Sure, I love me some Jenah, but she's only got the High Fashion side of things down--I can't see her doing commercial, especially not covergirl. And Saleisha/Bianca? Please. If I have to explain why they shouldn't win...

Chantal, ethereal looking ? I disagree with that. IMO she looks very cute, approchable, girl-next-door. There's nothing really special about her facial features. Next to the models like Gemma, Sasha, Stam, Daria who have been said to be ethereal looking, Chantal looks very ordinary.
    I fail to recognise the correlation between "losing ten grand", "hospitalising Gorgeous" and "a good deal"

All the more they wont let Chantal win because of this. She fits too well for the industry unlike Saleisha who sits there and the judges love her.

Quote Originally Posted by GuruBishisama;2703438;
    I personally think that Chantal has the most potential to be the winner.

First of all, she's a sweet girl--a bit cocky at times, from what we've seen, but overall, she's been a good girl.

Second of all, her look is totally the type of look that works for a high fashion model--ethereal looking, big, kind-of-far-apart eyes, tall, thin, legs that are about a zillion miles long... you get the idea. Yet, at the same time, she's also got plenty of commercial appeal-smiley, relatable, "girl next door". Plus, she's show she has the talent for it. She's had a number of strong pictures and the judges love her CG commercial. To me, she's the only sensible choice, especially given the remaining girls. Sure, I love me some Jenah, but she's only got the High Fashion side of things down--I can't see her doing commercial, especially not covergirl. And Saleisha/Bianca? Please. If I have to explain why they shouldn't win...
    what do you mean "ethereal" ??

shes too sweet to win this.haha

Chantal has too much of the cute thing to be ethereal (in my opinion). Cherubic maybe. Still, she can be cute and girl-next-door or she can be beautiful and elegant.