Page 53 of 174 FirstFirst ... 3434445464748495051525354555657585960616263103153 ... LastLast

Thread: Chantal - Cycle 9

FORT Fan

Re: Chantal - Cycle 9

I like Chantal alot. She's got the spirit, charisma, drive to make it to the top. She's also likeable and easy to work with.

I like Chantal lots. She has her head straight. I wish her the best of luck and I think she really does have great potential.

She's so sweet. I can imagine it'd be very sad to see her go one day!!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by CreamMilkSugar;2690443;
    She's so sweet. I can imagine it'd be very sad to see her go one day!!
    I like that she seems so naive! She seems to have so much confidence even though she doesn't usually get top markings (except for this week). I hope she isn't booted for being complacent and not progressing.

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Mess 10023;2689666;
    I like Chantal alot. She's got the spirit, charisma, drive to make it to the top. She's also likeable and easy to work with.
    same here! I really like her, and she was soooo sweet on the commercial!
    I even dreamt about her that night! lol
    I love her personality she seems to be very honest and nice and shes hilarious!! hahaha
    and of course, really beautiful! I hope she make it to the top 3!

Yeah, she seems so easy going. And when Lisa got eliminated, Chantal was so upset.

Is it just me or does this seem like one of the tightest knit group of girls ever? Especially the ones left (with Lisa too). Before, there was either two camps (C1, C3) or one odd girl out (C7, C8), etc. But this time around, they all seem to really get along other than the few fights the first couple episodes.

Quote Originally Posted by NoBody;2691432;
    Yeah, she seems so easy going. And when Lisa got eliminated, Chantal was so upset.

Is it just me or does this seem like one of the tightest knit group of girls ever? Especially the ones left (with Lisa too). Before, there was either two camps (C1, C3) or one odd girl out (C7, C8), etc. But this time around, they all seem to really get along other than the few fights the first couple episodes.
    most of the girls off the show from this cycle claim that they got along really really well.

it's just the few minutes that they weren't getting along got aired.

haha.

She is charming, cute in some ways, and beautiful. I dont understand why Bianca commented that she is commercial. Being commercial is not a bad thing though. All the models in Vogue are commercial. Chantal is suitable for this industry.

Quote Originally Posted by centrino;2691569;
    She is charming, cute in some ways, and beautiful. I dont understand why Bianca commented that she is commercial. Being commercial is not a bad thing though. All the models in Vogue are commercial. Chantal is suitable for this industry.
    yes she can be high fashion too.
    i'm tired of bianca making these comments about the other girls.

Katarzyna & Anya: Final 2 willl's Avatar

I think she's kind of regular looking in person, but she has a very special quality and I'm glad everybody here can see that extra special something. If you saw her walking down the street, she wouldn't strike you. But when in a picture or with the right hair and make-up, she is so striking! I really love this girl, and although I don't think she's going to win, I wish her all the luck in the world and I really hope she can make it in the modeling industry.