Page 48 of 174 FirstFirst ... 38394041424344454647484950515253545556575898148 ... LastLast

Thread: Chantal - Cycle 9

FORT Newbie

Re: Chantal - Cycle 9

Chantal recent photo is so fierce, Oh my god, i am so happy the bitch is trying hard.... i really hope she wins actually no wait i want Jenah to win.. but i hope she is in the final 3 lol.... anyway! i think Chantal is such a sweet girl.. i love it when she told heather, "dont ever scare us like that again, you hear me?" or something like that.. it was so sweet of her

i think chantal is the type of girl who looks like models right now. i could even see her doing some high end designer runway show, but the show has a bad rep. in the industry. her latest photo was good, i loved the close up.
    Bring on cycle 11. cycle 10's winner = YUCK.

this girl is the epitome of a runway model. she can't photograph very well (but when she does, it's good.), but she looks great on runway.

She has definitely stepped up in the photoshoot last episode.

It's sad that the editing is obviously trying to suppress her progress and minimize her effort in making an improvement in her shoot.

FORT Newbie

The only time she didn't do so well was during the flower photoshoot.. Other than that, she did good every time... It's not that she didn't take good pictures, what can she do if Tyra doesn't want to show us her best pictures??

I wish she had gone with darker hair so people would stop saying she's just a typical blond. I think she really has something special

Who else thinks the judges are treating her kind of unfairly? I don't think she gets the credit she deserves or maybe that's just me.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by queenegoist;2677251;
    Who else thinks the judges are treating her kind of unfairly? I don't think she gets the credit she deserves or maybe that's just me.
    I agree. She took a rocking photo this past week and the judges were nothing but positive to her face. But then in deliberation negative comments started flying completely out of left field aside from Twiggy. It's like... they told her to step up her game, so she stepped up her game. The told her to pose distressed yet beautiful for the photoshoot and she posed distressed yet beautiful. Hell, and Tyra even made a point to compliment her on the way she dressed during panel. Yet girls who got worse critiques (WHATSUPSALEISHA) were still called before her, landing her near the bottom again.

Then again... I thought the entire call-out order for last week (except for Ambreal's elimination) was completely screwed anyways.
    Last edited by Wiest; 11-18-2007 at 09:20 PM.

FORT Fogey

It's obvious Tyra doesn't 'prefer' Chantal to win, any single mistake may cost her the game now. I hope she could at least reach Renee's level - the third place.

Quote Originally Posted by FBhang;2677425;
    It's obvious Tyra doesn't 'prefer' Chantal to win, any single mistake may cost her the game now. I hope she could at least reach Renee's level - the third place.
    tyra never likes a tall skinny quiet confident blonde

the only blondes she likes are obnoxious, attention seeking, no-talents... like caridee.

haha im kidding
    i like caridee.
    sometimes.