Page 46 of 174 FirstFirst ... 36373839404142434445464748495051525354555696146 ... LastLast

Thread: Chantal - Cycle 9

Re: Chantal - Cycle 9

Some of Chantal's pics have been a bit underwhelming. She can do better, or at least I hope she does soon!
    Last edited by Marleybone; 11-06-2007 at 05:15 PM.

Chantal has everything, she looked amazing this week, i just don't think shes trying hard enough, shes a great poser though, it's her face that isn't always on.

Her face irks me... she always seems slightly cross-eyed and I don't think she has a very unique look.

I think it was a good wakeup call for her this week. She was kind of relying on her pretty too much. Maybe this will be where she starts being awesome.

I wish her landing on the bottom 2 SHAKES HER and wakes her up!!

FORT Fanatic

I wish this girl shines this episode. So much potential but its not coming out, just like what Tyra said in last week's episode.

She got way to cocky when they were doing the video. She needs a wake up call quickly. She is relying on her looks to much.
    "I look over and I see a dude, and I look a little closer and it's Natasha. And I look to my left and I see this woman and it's actually a dude. That was just...confusing." -Renee[C8]

trust can take years to build up but just seconds to shatter

I think Chantal's pretty safe. Isn't she the only contestant who hasn't been given a negative label yet?

She has a great body for the industry. However, something seems off to me in the eyes. One looks lower down than the other.
    Here we are pretending that we're doing fine-Scratching at the surface, just getting by-Don't you think it's time that we feel something real?-I want tears, I want rain-If that's what leads me back to you-Even if that means feeling the pain-If that's what we gotta do

FORT Fanatic

I hope Chantal's being in the bottom two gives her a wakeup call. Her photos are not consistent. One week she's in the top, the next she's in the bottom.

Ep. 2: 3
    Ep. 3: 4
    Ep. 4: 9
    Ep. 5: 4
    Ep. 6: 6
    Ep. 8: 8

She's in fourth place when finding the means of each girl's call-out orders meaning she's exactly in the middle. Her right eye (from her perspective, left when we look at her) is slightly lower than her other. Meh. I think she can make it far but I wouldn't bet money on her winning.