Page 44 of 174 FirstFirst ... 34353637383940414243444546474849505152535494144 ... LastLast

Thread: Chantal - Cycle 9

Re: Chantal - Cycle 9

she has speaks kinda lie adrienne.

FORT Regular

i really like her stepping up the game...

LOL before I knew about the whole left eye thing with Chantal, I didn't even notice it. Now, I can't stop looking at it (for it) whenever she's on. To the point where it kind of bugs me, haha.

But still Chantal is one of my favorites and her pictures have been progressing. Hope she stays for a while longer.

what left eye thing? =|

i wish you should step up her game, i haven't see a great photo from her. her smoking picture was good, her rock climbing picture had an awful body pose and slightly good face, the planet shoot has awful her face was just terrible nothing special about it, the gargoyle was really bad probably the worst, the body looked akward and the face was just off it looked like she had a really bad recceeding (sp?) chin. and the last shoot had great body pose but the face again didn't work, i thought intially that she would at least be in the final 3 just because she's got the perfect runway body and a gorgeous face, i just had to voice that because it was driving me crazy. i really do want her to do good but i wouldn't be upset if the judges cut her next episode. does any agree or obviously disagree with me?

Quote Originally Posted by divaman101;2646112;
    i wish you should step up her game, i haven't see a great photo from her. her smoking picture was good, her rock climbing picture had an awful body pose and slightly good face, the planet shoot has awful her face was just terrible nothing special about it, the gargoyle was really bad probably the worst, the body looked akward and the face was just off it looked like she had a really bad recceeding (sp?) chin. and the last shoot had great body pose but the face again didn't work, i thought intially that she would at least be in the final 3 just because she's got the perfect runway body and a gorgeous face, i just had to voice that because it was driving me crazy. i really do want her to do good but i wouldn't be upset if the judges cut her next episode. does any agree or obviously disagree with me?
    I do agree in the respect that I totally don't think she has done as well as she can. Her smoking shot was pretty, but the eyes didn't work all that well; her rock climbing photograph was just awkward; her plant shot was undoubtedly her worst; I did really like her gargoyle shot because her legs were so long and she exuded a ton of sensuality and confidence; I didn't like her body in her recyclable shot and I really thought given how good she looked when she was doing the shoot, they would have picked a better shot with shreds of paper flowing and tons of dynamics. Overall, though, her portfolio really has just been relatively mediocre, I really want her to step it up because I know she can. I mean, the makeover shot was probably the best of the entire bunch. So, I hope she steps it up.
    antm10.ANYA.FATIMA.katarzyna

Quote Originally Posted by Celsiso;2646119;
    I do agree in the respect that I totally don't think she has done as well as she can. Her smoking shot was pretty, but the eyes didn't work all that well; her rock climbing photograph was just awkward; her plant shot was undoubtedly her worst; I did really like her gargoyle shot because her legs were so long and she exuded a ton of sensuality and confidence; I didn't like her body in her recyclable shot and I really thought given how good she looked when she was doing the shoot, they would have picked a better shot with shreds of paper flowing and tons of dynamics. Overall, though, her portfolio really has just been relatively mediocre, I really want her to step it up because I know she can. I mean, the makeover shot was probably the best of the entire bunch. So, I hope she steps it up.
    as long as she is consistant from here on out she could win...btw jenah obv has the best makeover picture

Chantal could definitely be top 3 or win. She hasn't really put a foot wrong so far.

Chantal is a contender, even though her portfolio on the show is only so-so. There is so many episodes left, anything can happen. IMO, there are other contestants who should be in more jeopardy than her.

she's pretty no doubt, but sometimes her bedroom eyes bother me, when you look closely it seems her right eye has a problem, i can't stop looking at it when she speaks