Page 25 of 174 FirstFirst ... 15161718192021222324252627282930313233343575125 ... LastLast

Thread: Chantal - Cycle 9

Re: Chantal - Cycle 9

Quote Originally Posted by andrea120990;2596678;
    her last name is Jones? I read somewhere it was something like Abelknowe or something like that
    all the last names on winapekee? or what ever it is called are bogus, just there for fun... their real names will come out after they are off the show. It is suspose to keep their identity safe....

FORT Newbie

I hope Chantal is the winner...but the percentage is 10%~

I really don't want to give up on her or anything (yet), but this girl has really disappointed me so far. Both her pictures have been really lackster, but I'm hoping she can pick it up, there's still time.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by krosyrup;2596968;
    all the last names on winapekee? or what ever it is called are bogus, just there for fun... their real names will come out after they are off the show. It is suspose to keep their identity safe....

Haha! They are not all fake, but I knew the abelkeeblahblah one was! I know Sarah, Ambreal, Kimberly, and Victoria's were real from before the show actually aired. But (Heather) Chantal looks more like a "Jones" to me!

FORT Fan

I just think she can't take good pictures.
    And you know why you guys?

Because she's ugly!

I don't know what you guys are talking about I loved her picture last night it was one of the strongest.
    Intelligent and Classy i got a cute little Booty, not only Brains i got the Beauty. Confident but Im not Cocky, Im going to the Top don't you try and Stop me.
    -Brooke (cycle 7)

Quote Originally Posted by NoBody;2598346;
    I really don't want to give up on her or anything (yet), but this girl has really disappointed me so far. Both her pictures have been really lackster, but I'm hoping she can pick it up, there's still time.
    Oh wow, I just came on here to post the exact same thing. Hopefully, her make-over changes things. Her and Bianca really need to step it up next episode!

my god, she only had like one minute of airtime of where she was actually talking in this episode! what was up with that!

Quote Originally Posted by andrea120990;2598679;
    my god, she only had like one minute of airtime of where she was actually talking in this episode! what was up with that!
    That's what happens when you don't provide drama or a sob story.

Balony.
    Chantal is amazing. Her face is so intense this week. I love Chantal.
    I'm just afraid that she is too normal and stands no chance next to Lisa and Heather in terms of background stories and "personalities" but I love those two as well, so I won't be sad when Chantal is booted off.
    Huh, I have too many faves this time around....Victoria is pretty darn amazing too! And now I have a soft spot for Ebony.