Page 17 of 174 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819202122232425262767117 ... LastLast

Thread: Chantal - Cycle 9

FORT Fanatic

Re: Chantal - Cycle 9

Ehhh out of a 10 shes a 7 for me.

does anyone else think she looks kinda like adrianne from cycle 1??
    Leftover lady, let alone the strongest to be subdued, if I only had the magic key that would unlock the realms to the plateau of the highest me, even though Iíve been badly bruised, living in a house to become a popular muse.

FORT Fogey

I really, really want to know how tall this girl is. Before the futuristic shots came out or we really got a good look at her body in the promos I never pegged her as being very tall. Yet now she seems like one of the tallest. She towers.

Also, did she mention being tall during her interview with the judges? I could've sworn she did but right as she started talking a baby next to me started crying.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiest;2580616;
    I really, really want to know how tall this girl is. Before the futuristic shots came out or we really got a good look at her body in the promos I never pegged her as being very tall. Yet now she seems like one of the tallest. She towers.

Also, did she mention being tall during her interview with the judges? I could've sworn she did but right as she started talking a baby next to me started crying.
    She mentioned something about people asking if she's a model because of her height. In one of the bonus videos, Lisa tells Chantal that they are immediate competition to each other because of their height. I'd assume that they are probably the tallest of the bunch. 5'10-5'11, I'd imagine.
    antm10.ANYA.FATIMA.katarzyna

she looks more like a "barbie doll" in her photos.
    in person, she looks breathtaking to me.

On the fence. Everything about her rocks except there's something about her face....like it's just a tad small, or something. I don't know. Can't quite put my finger on it. Top 5, I think though, anyway.

Wow very very gorgeous girl but she's really not my fav based personality

Quote Originally Posted by roni_brooke;2580473;
    does anyone else think she looks kinda like adrianne from cycle 1??
    yes! and I thought I was the only one! its the nose that sticks out a bit and the eyes i think, she just needs to go brunette

I'd say she will go overseas and she'd be the first or second eliminated there. But I really hope she goes far.

Quote Originally Posted by tjvalerio;2581270;
    I'd say she will go overseas and she'd be the first or second eliminated there. But I really hope she goes far.
    In my elimination predictions, I have her pegged as 6th palce. Although, I would want her to go further.