Page 17 of 174 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819202122232425262767117 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 1734

Thread: Chantal - Cycle 9

  1. #161
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    486

    Re: Chantal - Cycle 9

    Ehhh out of a 10 shes a 7 for me.

  2. #162
    FORT Fan roni_brooke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    187

    Re: Chantal - Cycle 9

    does anyone else think she looks kinda like adrianne from cycle 1??
    Leftover lady, let alone the strongest to be subdued, if I only had the magic key that would unlock the realms to the plateau of the highest me, even though Iíve been badly bruised, living in a house to become a popular muse.

  3. #163
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    1,498

    Re: Chantal - Cycle 9

    I really, really want to know how tall this girl is. Before the futuristic shots came out or we really got a good look at her body in the promos I never pegged her as being very tall. Yet now she seems like one of the tallest. She towers.

    Also, did she mention being tall during her interview with the judges? I could've sworn she did but right as she started talking a baby next to me started crying.

  4. #164
    ascension Celsiso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    24
    Posts
    932

    Re: Chantal - Cycle 9

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiest;2580616;
    I really, really want to know how tall this girl is. Before the futuristic shots came out or we really got a good look at her body in the promos I never pegged her as being very tall. Yet now she seems like one of the tallest. She towers.

    Also, did she mention being tall during her interview with the judges? I could've sworn she did but right as she started talking a baby next to me started crying.
    She mentioned something about people asking if she's a model because of her height. In one of the bonus videos, Lisa tells Chantal that they are immediate competition to each other because of their height. I'd assume that they are probably the tallest of the bunch. 5'10-5'11, I'd imagine.
    antm10.ANYA.FATIMA.katarzyna

  5. #165
    FORT Fanatic infinite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    470

    Re: Chantal - Cycle 9

    she looks more like a "barbie doll" in her photos.
    in person, she looks breathtaking to me.

  6. #166
    FORT Fogey Tribal Speak's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    879

    Re: Chantal - Cycle 9

    On the fence. Everything about her rocks except there's something about her face....like it's just a tad small, or something. I don't know. Can't quite put my finger on it. Top 5, I think though, anyway.

  7. #167
    We're hot,babe! lisa6745's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    1,007

    Re: Chantal - Cycle 9

    Wow very very gorgeous girl but she's really not my fav based personality

  8. #168
    FORT Fan andrea120990's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    23
    Posts
    329

    Re: Chantal - Cycle 9

    Quote Originally Posted by roni_brooke;2580473;
    does anyone else think she looks kinda like adrianne from cycle 1??
    yes! and I thought I was the only one! its the nose that sticks out a bit and the eyes i think, she just needs to go brunette

  9. #169
    Team Chantal tjvalerio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    255

    Re: Chantal - Cycle 9

    I'd say she will go overseas and she'd be the first or second eliminated there. But I really hope she goes far.

  10. #170
    FORT Fogey BustaK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    1,513

    Re: Chantal - Cycle 9

    Quote Originally Posted by tjvalerio;2581270;
    I'd say she will go overseas and she'd be the first or second eliminated there. But I really hope she goes far.
    In my elimination predictions, I have her pegged as 6th palce. Although, I would want her to go further.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.